My friend and I (both 25 years old, Female) have about 9-11 days we can travel in December-January. Thinking of departing on Dec 27-30th and returning in January (whatever works out to be the cheapest)
Having a hard time deciding where to go because it (unfortunately) will be the new year. Somewhere budget friendly, nothing more than $2500 each, hopefully including flight, hotel/private-room hostels (probably will use air miles to cover 5-6 days of stay in a hotel), food and spending money. We would like somewhere safe, and also fun but not too crazy for new years.
We had London in mind then a few days up around Scotland and possibly Dublin.
Or Prauge, Krakow, Warsaw...
Also, we are concerned with new years day being a holiday... and was reading that the 2nd of January this year and some things could be closed!
Then we are thinking we could do an all inclusive for $1800-2000 in mexico... but then that seems really like a waste of money. Not too privy to anything other than an all inclusive in Mexico because as two female travellers we just feel more comfortable in more of a touristy environment.
Any other ideas on destinations we haven't thought of or overall thoughts? We like sightseeing, museums, hiking, etc., but also enjoy relaxing on the beach.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 방법 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 토토 총판 방법 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 4 advance tickets?
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 10 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 13 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 16 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 17 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 18 Cell Phone Question
- 19 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 22 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich