My friend and I (both 25 years old, Female) have about 9-11 days we can travel in December-January. Thinking of departing on Dec 27-30th and returning in January (whatever works out to be the cheapest)
Having a hard time deciding where to go because it (unfortunately) will be the new year. Somewhere budget friendly, nothing more than $2500 each, hopefully including flight, hotel/private-room hostels (probably will use air miles to cover 5-6 days of stay in a hotel), food and spending money. We would like somewhere safe, and also fun but not too crazy for new years.
We had London in mind then a few days up around Scotland and possibly Dublin.
Or Prauge, Krakow, Warsaw...
Also, we are concerned with new years day being a holiday... and was reading that the 2nd of January this year and some things could be closed!
Then we are thinking we could do an all inclusive for $1800-2000 in mexico... but then that seems really like a waste of money. Not too privy to anything other than an all inclusive in Mexico because as two female travellers we just feel more comfortable in more of a touristy environment.
Any other ideas on destinations we haven't thought of or overall thoughts? We like sightseeing, museums, hiking, etc., but also enjoy relaxing on the beach.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 3 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 5 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 6 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 7 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 8 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 9 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 10 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 11 WWI Battlefields
- 12 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 13 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 14 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 15 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 16 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 17 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 18 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 19 Reaching the Lake District
- 20 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 21 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 22 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 23 My special places in Europe
- 24 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 25 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope