Hello all. I am a 23 yr old male traveling solo to Switzerland for the first time. I arrive on Dec 16 in Zurich and depart on Dec 22 in Zurich. I am planning on going to Basel for a concert on the 17th. I have reservastions there at a youth hostel on the 16th and 17th. I also am planning on going to a concert in Zurich on the 18th. I have not made a hotel/hostel reservation there yet. If anyone has any suggestions on what else I should do while I am there I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!!!
Dec 16 - Dec 22
- 1 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 2 Best area for wine and which one?
- 3 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 4 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 5 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 6 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 7 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 8 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 9 Which tour company would be best?
- 10 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 13 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 14 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 15 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 16 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 17 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 18 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 19 Has anyone attended the Landshut Wedding of 1475 celebration?
- 20 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 23 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 24 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 25 Apartment in Seville