Will Debit Cards with 6 digit pin work in Europe (Austria/Italy/Swiss). My local bank says yes, I will have no problems, but various postings in this forum say the opposite. What is the reality. Would appreciate some response on this.
Debit card with 6 digit pin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American Express
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 10 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Story of the German Christmas star
- 13 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 16 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 17 Airport ATMs
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 20 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 23 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 24 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano