Will Debit Cards with 6 digit pin work in Europe (Austria/Italy/Swiss). My local bank says yes, I will have no problems, but various postings in this forum say the opposite. What is the reality. Would appreciate some response on this.
Debit card with 6 digit pin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 2 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 3 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...
- 4 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 5 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 6 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 7 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 8 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 9 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 10 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 11 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 12 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 13 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 14 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 15 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 19 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 20 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 21 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 22 Rentalcars.com: anyone use this broker for car rental in France?
- 23 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 24 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 25 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?