I've tried searching on this topic but can't find many specifics. I have a Bank of America debit card that I will be bringing to France, and am wondering is it cheaper to make large purchases with a debit card directly or cash from an ATM (BofA offers no ATM fees if taken from BNP Paribas ATM)
Ex. If I want to buy something for $2000 at x place, should I pay with my debit card or cash?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 2 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 3 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 4 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 5 Finalizing Itinerary
- 6 Best things to eat, see, do in Italy
- 7 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 8 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 9 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 10 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 11 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 12 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 13 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 14 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 15 Intercity Train
- 16 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 17 Itinerary help
- 18 Rome Private Tours
- 19 French Prem Train Fares
- 20 Switzerland 5 days
- 21 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 22 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 23 Three days in Athens
- 24 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 25 RHK's Spring Trip