I've tried searching on this topic but can't find many specifics. I have a Bank of America debit card that I will be bringing to France, and am wondering is it cheaper to make large purchases with a debit card directly or cash from an ATM (BofA offers no ATM fees if taken from BNP Paribas ATM)
Ex. If I want to buy something for $2000 at x place, should I pay with my debit card or cash?
Debit Card vs Cash in France
- 1 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 2 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 3 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 4 First time traveler to Ireland
- 5 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 6 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 9 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 12 Prague - must see
- 13 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 17 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 18 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 21 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 22 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!