I've tried searching on this topic but can't find many specifics. I have a Bank of America debit card that I will be bringing to France, and am wondering is it cheaper to make large purchases with a debit card directly or cash from an ATM (BofA offers no ATM fees if taken from BNP Paribas ATM)
Ex. If I want to buy something for $2000 at x place, should I pay with my debit card or cash?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 2 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 My summer in Paris
- 5 Round trip to Bergen question
- 6 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 7 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 8 Budapest tour questions
- 9 Florence Airport Car Rental Return - Recent Experiences?
- 10 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 11 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 12 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 13 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 14 Italy - Puglia Help please
- 15 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 16 This is Why I Will Always Travel Solo From Now: Trip Report -Rome and Sorrento
- 17 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 18 Late October Trip in France
- 19 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 20 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 21 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 22 Euro railways
- 23 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 24 Traveling to Northern Italy
- 25 May or September?