I've tried searching on this topic but can't find many specifics. I have a Bank of America debit card that I will be bringing to France, and am wondering is it cheaper to make large purchases with a debit card directly or cash from an ATM (BofA offers no ATM fees if taken from BNP Paribas ATM)
Ex. If I want to buy something for $2000 at x place, should I pay with my debit card or cash?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stu Tower
- 2 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 3 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 6 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 7 Which Hotel in Rome
- 8 PARIS
- 9 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 10 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 11 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 12 Where should I go with my family?
- 13 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 14 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 15 First Solo Adventure
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 First Solo Adventure
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 22 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 23 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 24 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 25 Alitala