I've tried searching on this topic but can't find many specifics. I have a Bank of America debit card that I will be bringing to France, and am wondering is it cheaper to make large purchases with a debit card directly or cash from an ATM (BofA offers no ATM fees if taken from BNP Paribas ATM)
Ex. If I want to buy something for $2000 at x place, should I pay with my debit card or cash?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 2 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 3 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 4 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 5 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 6 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 7 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 10 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 11 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 12 Cordoba or Granada?
- 13 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 14 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 15 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 16 Geneva to Munich
- 17 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 18 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 19 Dachstien Ice Caves
- 20 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 21 Iceland itinerary help
- 22 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 23 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 24 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 25 Hertz Never Lost