I've tried searching on this topic but can't find many specifics. I have a Bank of America debit card that I will be bringing to France, and am wondering is it cheaper to make large purchases with a debit card directly or cash from an ATM (BofA offers no ATM fees if taken from BNP Paribas ATM)
Ex. If I want to buy something for $2000 at x place, should I pay with my debit card or cash?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sienna with kids
- 2 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 3 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 4 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 5 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 6 12 nights in Greek islands
- 7 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 8 Paris food tours?
- 9 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 10 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 11 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 12 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 13 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 14 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 15 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 16 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 17 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 18 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 19 Classical Music in Milan
- 20 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 21 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 22 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 23 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 24 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 25 Pousadas in Portugal