I've tried searching on this topic but can't find many specifics. I have a Bank of America debit card that I will be bringing to France, and am wondering is it cheaper to make large purchases with a debit card directly or cash from an ATM (BofA offers no ATM fees if taken from BNP Paribas ATM)
Ex. If I want to buy something for $2000 at x place, should I pay with my debit card or cash?
Debit Card vs Cash in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 5am arrival in Dublin
- 4 10 Hours in Brussels
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 7 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 8 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 12 Local Tour in Provence?
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 14 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 What are the best places to see in England
- 17 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 18 Transportation in Barcelona
- 19 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 20 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 21 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 Day trip from London to Paris