I've tried searching on this topic but can't find many specifics. I have a Bank of America debit card that I will be bringing to France, and am wondering is it cheaper to make large purchases with a debit card directly or cash from an ATM (BofA offers no ATM fees if taken from BNP Paribas ATM)
Ex. If I want to buy something for $2000 at x place, should I pay with my debit card or cash?
Debit Card vs Cash in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 2 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 3 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 4 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 5 Best day trips from Paris
- 6 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 7 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 8 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 9 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 10 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 11 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 12 Air France strike
- 13 Romania photo gallery Bucharest Brasov Constanta
- 14 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 15 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 16 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 17 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 18 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 19 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 20 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 21 Europe in winter
- 22 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 23 Bodrum to instanbul
- 24 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 25 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town