I've tried searching on this topic but can't find many specifics. I have a Bank of America debit card that I will be bringing to France, and am wondering is it cheaper to make large purchases with a debit card directly or cash from an ATM (BofA offers no ATM fees if taken from BNP Paribas ATM)
Ex. If I want to buy something for $2000 at x place, should I pay with my debit card or cash?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 2 Help with basic itinerary
- 3 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 4 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 5 Car rental help in Sicily
- 6 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 7 favorite app for converting US $$
- 8 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 9 One week in London with kids
- 10 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 11 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 12 Trip in September
- 13 help with europe itinary
- 14 Iceland with Young Kids
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 Wake Up Mods
- 17 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 18 One Day in Vienna
- 19 Escorted tours Norway
- 20 credit and debit cards
- 21 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 22 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Light weight small converter?
- 25 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!