I've tried searching on this topic but can't find many specifics. I have a Bank of America debit card that I will be bringing to France, and am wondering is it cheaper to make large purchases with a debit card directly or cash from an ATM (BofA offers no ATM fees if taken from BNP Paribas ATM)
Ex. If I want to buy something for $2000 at x place, should I pay with my debit card or cash?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 2 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 3 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 4 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 7 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 8 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 9 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 10 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 11 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 12 A week in Le Marche
- 13 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain
- 14 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 15 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 16 French towns in autumn
- 17 Recommendation for a Boutique Hotel in Istanbul
- 18 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 19 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 20 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 21 france
- 22 My summer in Paris
- 23 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 24 Has anyone gone through the UK marriage visa process?
- 25 Cinque Terre