I've tried searching on this topic but can't find many specifics. I have a Bank of America debit card that I will be bringing to France, and am wondering is it cheaper to make large purchases with a debit card directly or cash from an ATM (BofA offers no ATM fees if taken from BNP Paribas ATM)
Ex. If I want to buy something for $2000 at x place, should I pay with my debit card or cash?
Debit Card vs Cash in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 2 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 3 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 4 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 5 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 6 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 7 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 8 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 9 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 10 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 13 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 14 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 15 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 16 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 17 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 18 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 19 Satnav maps update
- 20 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 21 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 22 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 23 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 24 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 25 mallorca