I've tried searching on this topic but can't find many specifics. I have a Bank of America debit card that I will be bringing to France, and am wondering is it cheaper to make large purchases with a debit card directly or cash from an ATM (BofA offers no ATM fees if taken from BNP Paribas ATM)
Ex. If I want to buy something for $2000 at x place, should I pay with my debit card or cash?
Debit Card vs Cash in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 3 Museums in Berlin
- 4 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 5 Schengen Visa Rules
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 7 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 11 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 12 5 Observations About Paris
- 13 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 14 Scotland November 2015
- 15 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 16 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 19 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 20 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 21 Is my plan ok
- 22 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 23 Reputable Tours
- 24 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 25 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris