I've tried searching on this topic but can't find many specifics. I have a Bank of America debit card that I will be bringing to France, and am wondering is it cheaper to make large purchases with a debit card directly or cash from an ATM (BofA offers no ATM fees if taken from BNP Paribas ATM)
Ex. If I want to buy something for $2000 at x place, should I pay with my debit card or cash?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 2 sfo to europe
- 3 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 4 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 5 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 9 Italian Riviera
- 10 Switzerland in mid-April
- 11 Rue des Rosiers
- 12 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 13 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 14 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 15 Hamam Istanbul?
- 16 Holiday in Austria
- 17 Paris Under Seige...
- 18 First Trip to Europe!
- 19 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 20 visa appointment experience
- 21 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 24 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 25 Scotland Trip