I've tried searching on this topic but can't find many specifics. I have a Bank of America debit card that I will be bringing to France, and am wondering is it cheaper to make large purchases with a debit card directly or cash from an ATM (BofA offers no ATM fees if taken from BNP Paribas ATM)
Ex. If I want to buy something for $2000 at x place, should I pay with my debit card or cash?
Debit Card vs Cash in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What are the best places to see in England
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 4 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 7 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 8 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 9 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Estonia Amber
- 12 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 13 Tight Planning?
- 14 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 15 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 16 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 17 Travel with Teens
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 20 One week in Venice - trips
- 21 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 22 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 25 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence