I've tried searching on this topic but can't find many specifics. I have a Bank of America debit card that I will be bringing to France, and am wondering is it cheaper to make large purchases with a debit card directly or cash from an ATM (BofA offers no ATM fees if taken from BNP Paribas ATM)
Ex. If I want to buy something for $2000 at x place, should I pay with my debit card or cash?
Debit Card vs Cash in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 2 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 3 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 4 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 5 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 6 Help with Madrid Location
- 7 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 8 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 9 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 10 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 11 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 12 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 13 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 14 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station
- 15 Italy and Greece
- 16 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 17 Please help with itinerary...
- 18 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 19 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 20 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 21 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 22 ITALY
- 23 2 Days in Rome
- 24 Globus Tours
- 25 Best location for Prague hotel?