I've tried searching on this topic but can't find many specifics. I have a Bank of America debit card that I will be bringing to France, and am wondering is it cheaper to make large purchases with a debit card directly or cash from an ATM (BofA offers no ATM fees if taken from BNP Paribas ATM)
Ex. If I want to buy something for $2000 at x place, should I pay with my debit card or cash?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 2 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 3 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 4 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 5 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 6 What clothes?
- 7 Bavaria in August
- 8 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 9 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 10 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 11 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 12 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 13 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 14 Croatia Itenerary
- 15 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 16 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 17 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 18 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 19 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 20 Bandol port of call
- 21 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 22 August
- 23 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 24 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 25 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)