I've tried searching on this topic but can't find many specifics. I have a Bank of America debit card that I will be bringing to France, and am wondering is it cheaper to make large purchases with a debit card directly or cash from an ATM (BofA offers no ATM fees if taken from BNP Paribas ATM)
Ex. If I want to buy something for $2000 at x place, should I pay with my debit card or cash?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 air conditioning
- 2 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 3 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 4 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 5 Advice---Milan Roadtrip to Barcelona
- 6 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 7 train connections in the UK
- 8 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 9 Northern Germany
- 10 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 11 Barcelona Itinerary
- 12 St. Petersburg plus
- 13 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 14 Strasbourg or Obernai?
- 15 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 16 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 17 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 18 Trip Report: Berlin
- 19 Plug to carry for US gadget charging
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 21 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 22 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 23 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 24 Cycling in France- North to South
- 25 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2