I've tried searching on this topic but can't find many specifics. I have a Bank of America debit card that I will be bringing to France, and am wondering is it cheaper to make large purchases with a debit card directly or cash from an ATM (BofA offers no ATM fees if taken from BNP Paribas ATM)
Ex. If I want to buy something for $2000 at x place, should I pay with my debit card or cash?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 3 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 4 Beaches in Southern France
- 5 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 6 Italy in October
- 7 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 8 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 9 What Greek islands should I visit
- 10 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 11 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 12 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 13 cell phone companys
- 14 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 15 italy itinerary
- 16 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 17 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 18 Local markets in Italy
- 19 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 20 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 21 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 22 Where in Paris?
- 23 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 24 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 25 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary