I've tried searching on this topic but can't find many specifics. I have a Bank of America debit card that I will be bringing to France, and am wondering is it cheaper to make large purchases with a debit card directly or cash from an ATM (BofA offers no ATM fees if taken from BNP Paribas ATM)
Ex. If I want to buy something for $2000 at x place, should I pay with my debit card or cash?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 2 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 3 French lavender and cottages
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 6 What Greek islands should I visit
- 7 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 8 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 9 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 10 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 11 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 12 Beaches in Southern France
- 13 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 14 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 15 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 16 cell phone companys
- 17 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 18 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 19 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 20 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 21 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 22 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 23 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 24 Affordable French language course in France?
- 25 Budapest on a budget