I've tried searching on this topic but can't find many specifics. I have a Bank of America debit card that I will be bringing to France, and am wondering is it cheaper to make large purchases with a debit card directly or cash from an ATM (BofA offers no ATM fees if taken from BNP Paribas ATM)
Ex. If I want to buy something for $2000 at x place, should I pay with my debit card or cash?
Debit Card vs Cash in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Paris on my own
- 2 Train tickets within Italy
- 3 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 4 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 5 Questions for Paris residents
- 6 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 9 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 10 Venice - apartment??????
- 11 Our first trip to Europe
- 12 Southwestern England
- 13 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 14 Stay in Venice
- 15 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 16 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 17 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 18 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 19 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 20 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 21 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 22 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 23 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 24 Mont St. Michele?
- 25 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!