I've tried searching on this topic but can't find many specifics. I have a Bank of America debit card that I will be bringing to France, and am wondering is it cheaper to make large purchases with a debit card directly or cash from an ATM (BofA offers no ATM fees if taken from BNP Paribas ATM)
Ex. If I want to buy something for $2000 at x place, should I pay with my debit card or cash?
Debit Card vs Cash in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 4 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 5 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 6 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 9 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 10 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 11 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 12 driving in france with kids
- 13 Is my plan ok
- 14 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 15 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 16 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 17 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 Spain traffic tickets
- 21 Reputable Tours
- 22 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 23 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe