I've tried searching on this topic but can't find many specifics. I have a Bank of America debit card that I will be bringing to France, and am wondering is it cheaper to make large purchases with a debit card directly or cash from an ATM (BofA offers no ATM fees if taken from BNP Paribas ATM)
Ex. If I want to buy something for $2000 at x place, should I pay with my debit card or cash?
Debit Card vs Cash in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 scotland trave;
- 2 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 3 Travel by train in Poland?
- 4 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 5 Travel services for Spain
- 6 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 7 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 8 Athens Volunteering
- 9 How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?
- 10 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 11 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 12 Mom & daughter travel Croatia & Slovenia
- 13 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 14 Scandinavian Tour
- 15 Train from Sarlat
- 16 Two days in Dublin
- 17 Train tickets France and Spain
- 18 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 19 Walking in Bologna
- 20 Where to stay in nice, arriving next week
- 21 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 22 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 23 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 24 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 25 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!