I've tried searching on this topic but can't find many specifics. I have a Bank of America debit card that I will be bringing to France, and am wondering is it cheaper to make large purchases with a debit card directly or cash from an ATM (BofA offers no ATM fees if taken from BNP Paribas ATM)
Ex. If I want to buy something for $2000 at x place, should I pay with my debit card or cash?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 2 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 3 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 4 If Greece exits
- 5 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 6 Help! College daughter's 1st day in Nerja, Spain/converter broke!!
- 7 Spanish air controllers strikes in July 2015
- 8 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 9 10 days in July-Aug with kids - Switzerland and Italy
- 10 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 11 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 12 Four Awesome Weeks in the North of Spain and Catalunya
- 13 Is my Scotland itinerary doable?
- 14 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 15 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 16 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 17 Paris Hotel - Hotel des Nations St-Germain , Le Méridien Etoile
- 18 1 day in the Black Forest
- 19 French Basque country
- 20 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 21 Rome Walking Guide
- 22 Travelling outside of Stockholm
- 23 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 24 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 25 Questions regarding currency exhange