My family of four is traveling to the UK and France with 10-12 devices (cameras, phones, laptops, iPad) and I've been reading a lot of conflicting information. We own some appropriate converters since my husband travels a lot for business but we have never been out of the country as a family with all our charge-hungry devices. I read I might be able to use US power strips and plug chargers in there and then plug power strip into a single converter. This seems appealing since we may not habe a lot of outlets in every place we stay - especially older properties like B&Bs. I am not a frequent travler and my husband usually travels alone and in corporate settings.
Dealing with charging multiple devices in the UK and France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 2 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 3 Help with a small island in Greece
- 4 things in Rhonda
- 5 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 6 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 7 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 8 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 9 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 10 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 11 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 12 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 13 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 14 where to buy a LV bag?
- 15 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 16 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 17 Italy-Croatia-Istanbul
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 21 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 22 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 23 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 24 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 25 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction