Are these ticket books similar to the Strippenkaart in the Netherlands? Can two people use the tickets from one book? The webpage does not seem to have an English translation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 2 14 nights in Europe
- 3 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 4 Greece - Top 10 Greek Islands
- 5 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 6 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 7 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 8 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 9 French immersion courses in France
- 10 Munich
- 11 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 12 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 13 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 14 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 15 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 16 CDG airport
- 17 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 18 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 19 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 20 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 21 Portugal itinerary help
- 22 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 23 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 24 What type of visa is right for me?
- 25 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?