Are these ticket books similar to the Strippenkaart in the Netherlands? Can two people use the tickets from one book? The webpage does not seem to have an English translation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 2 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 3 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 4 What tips can you give about packing?
- 5 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 6 Ludwig Castles
- 7 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 8 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 9 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 10 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 11 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 14 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 15 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 16 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 17 Short Trip in July
- 18 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 19 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 20 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 21 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
- 22 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 23 Cell Phone Question
- 24 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 25 Where to go...one month w/a one year old