Are these ticket books similar to the Strippenkaart in the Netherlands? Can two people use the tickets from one book? The webpage does not seem to have an English translation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 used it and persona’s experiences on this
- 2 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 3 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 4 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 5 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 6 Spain for 10 nights
- 7 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 8 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 9 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 10 Advice about Naples?
- 11 Alsace Accommodations
- 12 tipping
- 13 Man U Scrimmage Games Late July/EarlyAugust?
- 14 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 15 Iternary Help - London + ? without car
- 16 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 17 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 18 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 19 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 20 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 21 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 22 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 23 Tips question
- 24 Still another Provence Provence advice request
- 25 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain