Are these ticket books similar to the Strippenkaart in the Netherlands? Can two people use the tickets from one book? The webpage does not seem to have an English translation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 vienna
- 2 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 3 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 Ireland travel passport question
- 8 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 9 Switzerland in November?
- 10 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 11 Oxford England Accommodations
- 12 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 13 Croatia transportation question.
- 14 Places of interest
- 15 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 16 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 17 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 18 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 19 A Month stay in Southern France
- 20 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 21 getting to CDG
- 22 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 23 Ireland hotel questions
- 24 Questions about Polish sights
- 25 Croatia Ferry Help