Are these ticket books similar to the Strippenkaart in the Netherlands? Can two people use the tickets from one book? The webpage does not seem to have an English translation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 2 MiFi in Italy
- 3 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 4 Edgard bus website English version?
- 5 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 6 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 7 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 8 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
- 9 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 10 On my way to Puglia
- 11 A week driving in Bavaria
- 12 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 13 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 14 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 15 Car rental/return near London
- 16 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 17 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 18 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 The highlands
- 21 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 22 Avignon or St. remy
- 23 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 24 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 25 Camino Redux