I am buy DB Bahn Tickets for me and a friend. It is just asking for my ID card but nothin for my friend. Will she be fine to get on the train if it is just asking for me mine? Thanks
DB Bahn Train Tickets for me and Friend
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in November
- 2 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 3 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 4 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 5 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 6 Milan at the end of September
- 7 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 8 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 9 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 10 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 11 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 12 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 13 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 14 at what point should one get health insurance
- 15 4 Months in Europe
- 16 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 17 Tipping in the UK
- 18 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 19 floods in Andalucia
- 20 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 21 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 22 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 23 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 24 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 25 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport