I have to book a ticket from Munich to Paris from DB Bahn site. Now it is asking for credit card but its details can be furnished even by my VISA Debit card. Unfortunately, I don't have a credit card. Now if I get the ticket booked via my VISA only, do you think I would face any problem on the day of the travel; as they have asked to carry the identification which shall be the card itself and which in my case would be the VISA and not credit card. On their site, they have mentioned that passports won't work. This in itself is a mystery to me. Thanks. ger
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 2 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 3 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 4 Barcelona
- 5 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Santorini lodging
- 7 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 8 Spain and South of France
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 Algarve location Help
- 11 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 12 Andalucia itinerary help
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 15 Ischia
- 16 Killarney
- 17 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 18 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 19 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 20 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 22 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 23 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 24 Germany family road trip help!
- 25 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam