I have to book a ticket from Munich to Paris from DB Bahn site. Now it is asking for credit card but its details can be furnished even by my VISA Debit card. Unfortunately, I don't have a credit card. Now if I get the ticket booked via my VISA only, do you think I would face any problem on the day of the travel; as they have asked to carry the identification which shall be the card itself and which in my case would be the VISA and not credit card. On their site, they have mentioned that passports won't work. This in itself is a mystery to me. Thanks. ger
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tablet
- 2 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 3 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 4 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 5 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 6 Barcelona completely overrated
- 7 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 8 Prague old town
- 9 Rome Airport Question!
- 10 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 11 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 12 26 days in Italy
- 13 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 14 Car rental between countries
- 15 Holland Itinerary
- 16 Train Ticket Help
- 17 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 18 Whirlwind trip!
- 19 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 20 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 21 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 22 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 23 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 24 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 25 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?