I have to book a ticket from Munich to Paris from DB Bahn site. Now it is asking for credit card but its details can be furnished even by my VISA Debit card. Unfortunately, I don't have a credit card. Now if I get the ticket booked via my VISA only, do you think I would face any problem on the day of the travel; as they have asked to carry the identification which shall be the card itself and which in my case would be the VISA and not credit card. On their site, they have mentioned that passports won't work. This in itself is a mystery to me. Thanks. ger
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 2 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 3 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 4 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 5 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 6 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 7 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 10 Revised itinerary for italy
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 14 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 15 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 16 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 17 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 18 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 Amalfi Coast help
- 21 Paris Metro
- 22 A good book!!
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)