I have to book a ticket from Munich to Paris from DB Bahn site. Now it is asking for credit card but its details can be furnished even by my VISA Debit card. Unfortunately, I don't have a credit card. Now if I get the ticket booked via my VISA only, do you think I would face any problem on the day of the travel; as they have asked to carry the identification which shall be the card itself and which in my case would be the VISA and not credit card. On their site, they have mentioned that passports won't work. This in itself is a mystery to me. Thanks. ger
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 3 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 4 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 5 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 6 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 7 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 8 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 9 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 10 What one thing in Paris?
- 11 Holiday in Austria
- 12 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 13 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 14 Rue des Rosiers
- 15 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 16 First Trip to Europe!
- 17 Switzerland in mid-April
- 18 sfo to europe
- 19 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 20 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 21 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 Car rental leaving Rome
- 25 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!