I have to book a ticket from Munich to Paris from DB Bahn site. Now it is asking for credit card but its details can be furnished even by my VISA Debit card. Unfortunately, I don't have a credit card. Now if I get the ticket booked via my VISA only, do you think I would face any problem on the day of the travel; as they have asked to carry the identification which shall be the card itself and which in my case would be the VISA and not credit card. On their site, they have mentioned that passports won't work. This in itself is a mystery to me. Thanks. ger
DB Bahn Train reservation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Sarlat
- 2 Airb2b in Paris
- 3 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 4 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 5 Venice tourist travel pass
- 6 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 7 4 days in Scotland
- 8 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 9 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 10 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 11 Need help for unforgettable trip in PARIS
- 12 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 13 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 14 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 17 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 18 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 19 malaga to madrid train ?
- 20 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 23 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 24 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 25 Seaplane service