I have to book a ticket from Munich to Paris from DB Bahn site. Now it is asking for credit card but its details can be furnished even by my VISA Debit card. Unfortunately, I don't have a credit card. Now if I get the ticket booked via my VISA only, do you think I would face any problem on the day of the travel; as they have asked to carry the identification which shall be the card itself and which in my case would be the VISA and not credit card. On their site, they have mentioned that passports won't work. This in itself is a mystery to me. Thanks. ger
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임총판 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 3 Getting around London
- 4 WWI sites
- 5 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 Paris in August
- 9 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 10 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 11 Christmas in Spain
- 12 Germany-Car or Train
- 13 Brussels flower tapestry
- 14 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 15 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 16 Lake Como,Italy
- 17 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Language to use in Belgium
- 20 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 23 Places to visit from Zurich
- 24 SURPRISE TRIP
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!