I have to book a ticket from Munich to Paris from DB Bahn site. Now it is asking for credit card but its details can be furnished even by my VISA Debit card. Unfortunately, I don't have a credit card. Now if I get the ticket booked via my VISA only, do you think I would face any problem on the day of the travel; as they have asked to carry the identification which shall be the card itself and which in my case would be the VISA and not credit card. On their site, they have mentioned that passports won't work. This in itself is a mystery to me. Thanks. ger
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 2 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 3 An afternoon in Geiranger
- 4 What clothes?
- 5 US to Toulouse, connecting through Gatwick - how much connection time?
- 6 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 7 tipping
- 8 First Time Visit to UK - 3 Weeks Itinerary Help
- 9 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 10 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 11 How many nights in Lucerne, how many in Lauterbrunnen?
- 12 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 13 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 14 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 15 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 16 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 17 Advice about Naples?
- 18 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 19 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 20 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 21 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 22 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 23 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 24 Oslo airport to hotel
- 25 Paris and Lyon