I have to book a ticket from Munich to Paris from DB Bahn site. Now it is asking for credit card but its details can be furnished even by my VISA Debit card. Unfortunately, I don't have a credit card. Now if I get the ticket booked via my VISA only, do you think I would face any problem on the day of the travel; as they have asked to carry the identification which shall be the card itself and which in my case would be the VISA and not credit card. On their site, they have mentioned that passports won't work. This in itself is a mystery to me. Thanks. ger
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice at Christmas
- 2 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 3 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 4 Rhine River
- 5 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 6 Arriving 23:35 at Marco Polo
- 7 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 8 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 9 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 10 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 11 Macedonia, Greece
- 12 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 13 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 14 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 15 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 16 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 17 Breakfast: London
- 18 Europe Itinerary
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 21 The highlands
- 22 Loch Ewe in NW Scotland...anyone been?
- 23 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 24 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 25 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?