I have to book a ticket from Munich to Paris from DB Bahn site. Now it is asking for credit card but its details can be furnished even by my VISA Debit card. Unfortunately, I don't have a credit card. Now if I get the ticket booked via my VISA only, do you think I would face any problem on the day of the travel; as they have asked to carry the identification which shall be the card itself and which in my case would be the VISA and not credit card. On their site, they have mentioned that passports won't work. This in itself is a mystery to me. Thanks. ger
DB Bahn Train reservation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget family trip to Europe
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 3 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 4 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 5 caroline_venezia
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 8 Italy trip questions
- 9 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 10 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 11 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 12 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 13 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 14 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 15 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 16 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 17 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 18 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 19 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 20 Suggestion for travel memories
- 21 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 22 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 23 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 24 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 25 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London