I have to book a ticket from Munich to Paris from DB Bahn site. Now it is asking for credit card but its details can be furnished even by my VISA Debit card. Unfortunately, I don't have a credit card. Now if I get the ticket booked via my VISA only, do you think I would face any problem on the day of the travel; as they have asked to carry the identification which shall be the card itself and which in my case would be the VISA and not credit card. On their site, they have mentioned that passports won't work. This in itself is a mystery to me. Thanks. ger
DB Bahn Train reservation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 2 Dublin to Cashel
- 3 Sea side in Italy
- 4 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 5 Paris: Best Wine Bars
- 6 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 7 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 8 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 9 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 10 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 11 Help with Lucerne in April
- 12 Time required from CDG airport to Louvre Museum?
- 13 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 14 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 15 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 16 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 17 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 18 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 19 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 20 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 21 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 22 How do I divide my time up in Belgium
- 23 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 24 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip