I have to book a ticket from Munich to Paris from DB Bahn site. Now it is asking for credit card but its details can be furnished even by my VISA Debit card. Unfortunately, I don't have a credit card. Now if I get the ticket booked via my VISA only, do you think I would face any problem on the day of the travel; as they have asked to carry the identification which shall be the card itself and which in my case would be the VISA and not credit card. On their site, they have mentioned that passports won't work. This in itself is a mystery to me. Thanks. ger
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 2 Chinese visit to France
- 3 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 4 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 5 France for a month in 2017
- 6 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 7 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 8 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 9 15 days trip to Europe
- 10 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 11 Day trips from Uzes
- 12 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 13 HELP! Anyone ever done the walk from TELLARO to LERICI in Liguria?
- 14 An introduction to Italy (Lerici, Barga, and Lucca)
- 15 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 16 Vuerling airlines
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 19 All of Spain or something else..?
- 20 Barcelona extension
- 21 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 22 Europe itinerary review
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 25 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?