I have to book a ticket from Munich to Paris from DB Bahn site. Now it is asking for credit card but its details can be furnished even by my VISA Debit card. Unfortunately, I don't have a credit card. Now if I get the ticket booked via my VISA only, do you think I would face any problem on the day of the travel; as they have asked to carry the identification which shall be the card itself and which in my case would be the VISA and not credit card. On their site, they have mentioned that passports won't work. This in itself is a mystery to me. Thanks. ger
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US: AOL Mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 AOL mail
- 2 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 3 Guided Vatican Tours
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 6 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 7 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 8 Paris for children
- 9 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 10 Couscous
- 11 London in Winter Report
- 12 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 14 16 days in France and Italy
- 15 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 16 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 17 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 18 IWM
- 19 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 20 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 21 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 22 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 23 quickest way to Prague
- 24 Scotland - We're Here!
- 25 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain