I read on the DB Bahn website that they have an app for purchasing tickets on the I-phone. Seems like it would be easier and quicker than printing the tickets out. Has anyone tried it?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 Transportation Question Italy
- 4 Help with basic itinerary
- 5 Short Trip to Paris
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 7 Greece and Italy Combo
- 8 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 9 Final Four
- 10 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 11 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 12 Where are the Mods?
- 13 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 14 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 15 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 16 Visit to Engand
- 17 Cinqueterre
- 18 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 19 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 22 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 23 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 24 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 25 Cornwall UK