It doesn't seem as if my idea to see the fjords in Norway roundtrip in one day from Oslo will be possible during the month of April. If so, any ideas of where to go closer to Oslo or shall I just spend the three days I've already alotted to Oslo? I'm afraid there won't be enough to keep me occupied and would very much like to see what nature has to offer in Norway.
Thanks for your insight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Italy
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 4 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 5 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 6 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 7 London's Must Sights!
- 8 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 9 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 10 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 11 4 days in switzerland
- 12 Vienna or Budapest?
- 13 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 14 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 15 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 16 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 17 14 nights in Europe
- 18 French immersion courses in France
- 19 Berlin, germany
- 20 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 21 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 22 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 23 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 24 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 25 Ireland & Scotland
Daytrip to see the fjords in Norway isn't possible... Stay in Oslo or?