It doesn't seem as if my idea to see the fjords in Norway roundtrip in one day from Oslo will be possible during the month of April. If so, any ideas of where to go closer to Oslo or shall I just spend the three days I've already alotted to Oslo? I'm afraid there won't be enough to keep me occupied and would very much like to see what nature has to offer in Norway.
Thanks for your insight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 2 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 6 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 7 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 8 2 weeks from southern italy
- 9 Another Question re Scotland
- 10 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 11 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 12 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 13 travel around Spain
- 14 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 15 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 16 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Where to stay in Umbria
- 19 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 20 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 21 First Trip to Ireland
- 22 Dalmation coast in October?
- 23 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 24 Confused on which train pass
- 25 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
Daytrip to see the fjords in Norway isn't possible... Stay in Oslo or?