It doesn't seem as if my idea to see the fjords in Norway roundtrip in one day from Oslo will be possible during the month of April. If so, any ideas of where to go closer to Oslo or shall I just spend the three days I've already alotted to Oslo? I'm afraid there won't be enough to keep me occupied and would very much like to see what nature has to offer in Norway.
Thanks for your insight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 2 travel fan 220v?
- 3 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 4 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 5 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 6 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 7 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 8 Guide in Russia
- 9 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 10 WWI Battlefields
- 11 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 12 Visiting Zurich
- 13 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 14 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Switzerland
- 17 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 18 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 19 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 20 Zadar or Sibenik
- 21 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 23 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 24 Rent a Car?
- 25 Whistle stop family road trip
Daytrip to see the fjords in Norway isn't possible... Stay in Oslo or?