It doesn't seem as if my idea to see the fjords in Norway roundtrip in one day from Oslo will be possible during the month of April. If so, any ideas of where to go closer to Oslo or shall I just spend the three days I've already alotted to Oslo? I'm afraid there won't be enough to keep me occupied and would very much like to see what nature has to offer in Norway.
Thanks for your insight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 4 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 5 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 6 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 7 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 8 House Hunting in France
- 9 English Countryside
- 10 Tour of Northern Italy
- 11 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 12 Cognac transportation?
- 13 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 14 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 16 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 17 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 18 Granada to Madrid
- 19 San Sebastian
- 20 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 21 Hotel in Vienna
- 22 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 24 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 25 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
Daytrip to see the fjords in Norway isn't possible... Stay in Oslo or?