It doesn't seem as if my idea to see the fjords in Norway roundtrip in one day from Oslo will be possible during the month of April. If so, any ideas of where to go closer to Oslo or shall I just spend the three days I've already alotted to Oslo? I'm afraid there won't be enough to keep me occupied and would very much like to see what nature has to offer in Norway.
Thanks for your insight.
Daytrip to see the fjords in Norway isn't possible... Stay in Oslo or?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 2 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 3 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 6 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 7 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 8 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 9 Travel with Teens
- 10 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 Snowboarding in Poland
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 21 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 22 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 23 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 24 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 25 Barcelona and Costa del Sol