It doesn't seem as if my idea to see the fjords in Norway roundtrip in one day from Oslo will be possible during the month of April. If so, any ideas of where to go closer to Oslo or shall I just spend the three days I've already alotted to Oslo? I'm afraid there won't be enough to keep me occupied and would very much like to see what nature has to offer in Norway.
Thanks for your insight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - best two central locations
- 2 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 3 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 4 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 5 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 6 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 7 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 8 Overnight Train Questions
- 9 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 10 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 11 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 12 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 13 Tour or independent
- 14 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 15 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 16 Vet my itinerary
- 17 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 18 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 19 Istanbul tour guides?
- 20 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 21 3 months to travel Europe!
- 22 student in denmark
- 23 What to see in Dresden...
- 24 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 25 Sienna with kids
Daytrip to see the fjords in Norway isn't possible... Stay in Oslo or?