It doesn't seem as if my idea to see the fjords in Norway roundtrip in one day from Oslo will be possible during the month of April. If so, any ideas of where to go closer to Oslo or shall I just spend the three days I've already alotted to Oslo? I'm afraid there won't be enough to keep me occupied and would very much like to see what nature has to offer in Norway.
Thanks for your insight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland in 7 Days
- 2 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 3 Azores
- 4 Short Trip in July
- 5 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 6 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 7 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 8 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 9 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 12 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 18 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 19 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 22 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 23 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 24 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 25 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
Daytrip to see the fjords in Norway isn't possible... Stay in Oslo or?