It doesn't seem as if my idea to see the fjords in Norway roundtrip in one day from Oslo will be possible during the month of April. If so, any ideas of where to go closer to Oslo or shall I just spend the three days I've already alotted to Oslo? I'm afraid there won't be enough to keep me occupied and would very much like to see what nature has to offer in Norway.
Thanks for your insight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Paris
- 2 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 3 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Europe itinerary questions
- 6 1 month in Europe
- 7 Paris hotels
- 8 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 10 days in Paris and......
- 12 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 13 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 14 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 15 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 21 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 Iceland in 7 days.
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
Daytrip to see the fjords in Norway isn't possible... Stay in Oslo or?