It doesn't seem as if my idea to see the fjords in Norway roundtrip in one day from Oslo will be possible during the month of April. If so, any ideas of where to go closer to Oslo or shall I just spend the three days I've already alotted to Oslo? I'm afraid there won't be enough to keep me occupied and would very much like to see what nature has to offer in Norway.
Thanks for your insight.
Daytrip to see the fjords in Norway isn't possible... Stay in Oslo or?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 2 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 3 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 4 German Rail Twin Pass
- 5 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 6 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 7 ITALO trains need help
- 8 London restaurants
- 9 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 10 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 11 How much luggage?????
- 12 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 13 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 14 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 15 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 16 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 17 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 18 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 19 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 20 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 21 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 22 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 23 White Villages base?
- 24 10 days to Explore Europe
- 25 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia