It doesn't seem as if my idea to see the fjords in Norway roundtrip in one day from Oslo will be possible during the month of April. If so, any ideas of where to go closer to Oslo or shall I just spend the three days I've already alotted to Oslo? I'm afraid there won't be enough to keep me occupied and would very much like to see what nature has to offer in Norway.
Thanks for your insight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 2 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 3 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 4 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 5 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 6 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 7 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 8 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 9 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 10 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 11 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 12 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 13 PARIS
- 14 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 15 London vacation rental agency
- 16 Sicily help
- 17 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 18 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 19 Christmas markets
- 20 Airline to Rome
- 21 SE ITALY
- 22 monograms vacation tours
- 23 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 24 Towns around Lucca
- 25 Thinking about the Fjords
Daytrip to see the fjords in Norway isn't possible... Stay in Oslo or?