It doesn't seem as if my idea to see the fjords in Norway roundtrip in one day from Oslo will be possible during the month of April. If so, any ideas of where to go closer to Oslo or shall I just spend the three days I've already alotted to Oslo? I'm afraid there won't be enough to keep me occupied and would very much like to see what nature has to offer in Norway.
Thanks for your insight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 2 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 3 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 4 Shopping in Paris
- 5 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 6 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 7 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 8 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 9 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 10 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 11 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 12 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 13 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 14 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 15 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 16 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 17 Switzerland in 8 days
- 18 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 19 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 20 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 21 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 22 planning confusion
- 23 Croatia Itenerary
- 24 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 25 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
Daytrip to see the fjords in Norway isn't possible... Stay in Oslo or?