It doesn't seem as if my idea to see the fjords in Norway roundtrip in one day from Oslo will be possible during the month of April. If so, any ideas of where to go closer to Oslo or shall I just spend the three days I've already alotted to Oslo? I'm afraid there won't be enough to keep me occupied and would very much like to see what nature has to offer in Norway.
Thanks for your insight.
Daytrip to see the fjords in Norway isn't possible... Stay in Oslo or?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HELP people from DONBASS!
- 2 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 3 history museums or locations
- 4 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 5 One week in Spain, late May
- 6 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 7 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 8 Pyrenees logistics
- 9 Northern Europe in April-May
- 10 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 11 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 12 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 13 Normandy and Loire
- 14 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 15 Hotels/B&B's in Monterosso
- 16 malta
- 17 First time Ireland trip
- 18 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 19 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 20 Iwango went…to Nice
- 21 5 Observations About Paris
- 22 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 24 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 25 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France