It doesn't seem as if my idea to see the fjords in Norway roundtrip in one day from Oslo will be possible during the month of April. If so, any ideas of where to go closer to Oslo or shall I just spend the three days I've already alotted to Oslo? I'm afraid there won't be enough to keep me occupied and would very much like to see what nature has to offer in Norway.
Thanks for your insight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 2 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 3 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 4 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 5 15 days trip to Europe
- 6 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 7 Ravenna Mosaics
- 8 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 9 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 10 Amsterdam, Germany
- 11 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 12 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 13 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 14 European Travel in March
- 15 Scotland Highlands Help
- 16 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 17 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 18 Our time in Rome
- 19 Berlin, germany
- 20 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 21 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 22 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 23 Greece Itinerary
- 24 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 25 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
Daytrip to see the fjords in Norway isn't possible... Stay in Oslo or?