It doesn't seem as if my idea to see the fjords in Norway roundtrip in one day from Oslo will be possible during the month of April. If so, any ideas of where to go closer to Oslo or shall I just spend the three days I've already alotted to Oslo? I'm afraid there won't be enough to keep me occupied and would very much like to see what nature has to offer in Norway.
Thanks for your insight.
Daytrip to see the fjords in Norway isn't possible... Stay in Oslo or?
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 2 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 3 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 first european holiday itinery
- 14 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 15 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 16 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 17 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 Travel by train or bus
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 23 Cyprus in December
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Which travel plan?