We would prefer to visit Mostar as a day trip from Dubrovnik rather than an overnight stay....but - I found the timetable FROM Dubrovnik to Mostar online, but not the RETURN. When does the last bus back leave? I hear its about 3 hrs to and from. We would prefer to go on our own than pay for a tour - Atlas tour to Mostar looks really expensive!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report - 19 Days in Portugal
- 2 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 3 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 4 London Restaurants
- 5 Transportation Question Italy
- 6 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 7 Cinqueterre
- 8 Germany deregistration
- 9 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 10 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 11 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 12 One day in Lille, France
- 13 Short trip through Andalusia - help w/ 2 itinerary choices
- 14 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 15 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 16 Corsica
- 17 CDG to Marais transfer
- 18 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 19 London best location
- 20 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 21 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 22 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 23 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Train tickets in Italy?