We would prefer to visit Mostar as a day trip from Dubrovnik rather than an overnight stay....but - I found the timetable FROM Dubrovnik to Mostar online, but not the RETURN. When does the last bus back leave? I hear its about 3 hrs to and from. We would prefer to go on our own than pay for a tour - Atlas tour to Mostar looks really expensive!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Week in London
- 2 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 3 Too much for one day?
- 4 Travel WiFi - France
- 5 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 6 12 days europe
- 7 Italy for the first time
- 8 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 9 RFID Protection
- 10 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 12 Germany and Austria trip report
- 13 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 14 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 15 London Itinerary and Questions
- 16 Beaches in Southern France
- 17 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 18 3 days to spend in europe
- 19 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 20 Ali
- 21 Paris to Ramstein
- 22 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 23 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 24 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 25 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?