We would prefer to visit Mostar as a day trip from Dubrovnik rather than an overnight stay....but - I found the timetable FROM Dubrovnik to Mostar online, but not the RETURN. When does the last bus back leave? I hear its about 3 hrs to and from. We would prefer to go on our own than pay for a tour - Atlas tour to Mostar looks really expensive!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland in mid-April
- 2 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 3 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 4 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 5 Hamam Istanbul?
- 6 Scotland Trip
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 10 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 11 First Trip to Europe!
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 14 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 15 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 16 visa appointment experience
- 17 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 18 What to take to Germany
- 19 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 20 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 21 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 22 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 23 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 24 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 25 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks