We would prefer to visit Mostar as a day trip from Dubrovnik rather than an overnight stay....but - I found the timetable FROM Dubrovnik to Mostar online, but not the RETURN. When does the last bus back leave? I hear its about 3 hrs to and from. We would prefer to go on our own than pay for a tour - Atlas tour to Mostar looks really expensive!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 2 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 3 Stonehenge and Bath
- 4 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 5 How big backpack do I need?
- 6 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 7 Munich Under Attack...
- 8 Should I speculate?
- 9 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 Prague on a budget...
- 12 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 13 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 14 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 15 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 16 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 17 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 18 Path of the Gods Question
- 19 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 20 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 21 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 22 Dentix in Spain
- 23 Croatia
- 24 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 25 How much do i need?