We would prefer to visit Mostar as a day trip from Dubrovnik rather than an overnight stay....but - I found the timetable FROM Dubrovnik to Mostar online, but not the RETURN. When does the last bus back leave? I hear its about 3 hrs to and from. We would prefer to go on our own than pay for a tour - Atlas tour to Mostar looks really expensive!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 2 카지노싸이트/❥↲(¯ ＡＢＳ２３６。ＣＯＭ ¯)↳❥/슈퍼바카라
- 3 강원랜드딜러谷【『 HIT23。ZE。AM 』 】谷강원랜드딜러강원랜드딜러
- 4 강원랜드후기る【『 HIT23。ZE。AM 』 】る강원랜드후기강원랜드후기
- 5 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 6 생중계카지노＼↣》 ＫＲ２５８。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 《↣＼슈퍼카지노
- 7 카지노싸이트❈＼【 ＫＲ２５８。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】＼❈슈퍼바카라
- 8 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 9 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 10 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 11 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 12 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 15 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 16 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 Italian lakes
- 19 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 20 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 21 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 22 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 23 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 24 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 25 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?