We're going to be in the Bodensee area (probably Lindau) next summer, and thought a day trip to Liechtenstein would be fun. I heard the train doesn't stop there - we would have to go to Switzerland and take a bus to L. Has anyone done this? I wondered how long it would take and if it's a hassle. Would a car (which we would like to avoid) be much easier? I know practically nothing about L. and can't find much info in guidebooks. What would we want to not miss and could we do the trip in a day? Thanks, Adee
Daytrip to Liechtenstein from Bodensee area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 2 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 3 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 6 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 9 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 10 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 11 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 12 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 17 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 18 London 2nd time around
- 19 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 20 Traveling in France by train
- 21 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 22 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 23 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 24 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 25 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?