We're going to be in the Bodensee area (probably Lindau) next summer, and thought a day trip to Liechtenstein would be fun. I heard the train doesn't stop there - we would have to go to Switzerland and take a bus to L. Has anyone done this? I wondered how long it would take and if it's a hassle. Would a car (which we would like to avoid) be much easier? I know practically nothing about L. and can't find much info in guidebooks. What would we want to not miss and could we do the trip in a day? Thanks, Adee
Daytrip to Liechtenstein from Bodensee area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 3 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 4 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 5 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 6 Olive Oil
- 7 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 8 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 9 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 10 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 11 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 12 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 13 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 14 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 15 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 16 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 17 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 18 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 19 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 20 Italy tours
- 21 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 22 We have no idea where to go!
- 23 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 24 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014