We're going to be in the Bodensee area (probably Lindau) next summer, and thought a day trip to Liechtenstein would be fun. I heard the train doesn't stop there - we would have to go to Switzerland and take a bus to L. Has anyone done this? I wondered how long it would take and if it's a hassle. Would a car (which we would like to avoid) be much easier? I know practically nothing about L. and can't find much info in guidebooks. What would we want to not miss and could we do the trip in a day? Thanks, Adee
Daytrip to Liechtenstein from Bodensee area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 4 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 5 Grad Schools in London?
- 6 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 7 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 8 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 9 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 10 Paris in black and white
- 11 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 12 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 13 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 14 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 15 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 16 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 17 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 18 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 19 Mama Mia Italy!
- 20 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 21 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 22 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 23 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 24 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 25 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?