We're going to be in the Bodensee area (probably Lindau) next summer, and thought a day trip to Liechtenstein would be fun. I heard the train doesn't stop there - we would have to go to Switzerland and take a bus to L. Has anyone done this? I wondered how long it would take and if it's a hassle. Would a car (which we would like to avoid) be much easier? I know practically nothing about L. and can't find much info in guidebooks. What would we want to not miss and could we do the trip in a day? Thanks, Adee
Daytrip to Liechtenstein from Bodensee area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 2 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 3 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 4 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 5 history museums or locations
- 6 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 7 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 8 Granada
- 9 caroline_venezia
- 10 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 11 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 12 5 Observations About Paris
- 13 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 14 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 15 Lake Como transportation questions
- 16 Cylades Island Hopping
- 17 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 18 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 19 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 20 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 21 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 22 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 23 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 24 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 25 Good times in Munich, the city