I just booked a last minute fire sale to London from USA and I only have a month to prepare before we go. I am really excited. This is our third trip to London but this time we will stay a week. Last two times were two days before we went on a cruise. We will not do a cruise or any other places to stay this time. Just a whole week in London.
We are wondering if it is possible to take a day trip to France. Not Paris because it is too big and not enough time to explore plus too long round trip on train for Paris.
What we are hoping to do is see some charming villages along the coast of France, maybe in Normandy. I don't know where/what is the fastest way to get there(train or ferry) and enjoy all day exploring and take a night train/ferry back. Can this be done? Which village(s) do you recommend or not?
I want not to waste time going places and use the time to see places that are worth it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노에이젼시〓＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼〓인터넷바카라
- 2 정선바카라오토프로그램↔＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼↔온라인바카라
- 3 메가888카지노추천→＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼→온라인카지노
- 4 에이플러스바카라†＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼†바카라사이트
- 5 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 6 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 7 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 8 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 9 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 10 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 11 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 12 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 13 Venice to Croatia
- 14 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 15 Amsterdam in August
- 16 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 17 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 18 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 19 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 20 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 21 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 22 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 23 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 24 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 25 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris