We will be on a cruise docking in Dunsmore East/Waterford on a Friday in June. our port time is 7AM to onboard time of 5:30PM. I am having trouble with finding train/bus schedules that will allow us enough time to see Kilkenny. Can someone suggest a private guide or tour company? Butler is filled,Paddywagon does not do this port as a shore excursion,ships tour is filled, etc. Car rental is not an option, DH won't drive in foreign countries. I know there are a lot of limitations here,but can someone help? Do taxi's who would be willing to book for the day meet the ship as they do in so many other ports? Thanks for any help .
Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 2 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 3 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 4 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 5 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 6 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 7 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 13 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 14 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 15 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 16 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 19 Five nights in Extremadura
- 20 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 21 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 22 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 23 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 24 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 25 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket