We will be on a cruise docking in Dunsmore East/Waterford on a Friday in June. our port time is 7AM to onboard time of 5:30PM. I am having trouble with finding train/bus schedules that will allow us enough time to see Kilkenny. Can someone suggest a private guide or tour company? Butler is filled,Paddywagon does not do this port as a shore excursion,ships tour is filled, etc. Car rental is not an option, DH won't drive in foreign countries. I know there are a lot of limitations here,but can someone help? Do taxi's who would be willing to book for the day meet the ship as they do in so many other ports? Thanks for any help .
Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 2 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 3 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 4 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 5 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 6 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 7 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 8 Where salsa dancing in barcelona?
- 9 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 10 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 11 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 12 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 13 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 14 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 15 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 16 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 17 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 18 Albi/Carcassone
- 19 Buying tickets on line for museums etc
- 20 Mont St. Michele?
- 21 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 22 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 23 Our first trip to Europe
- 24 Itinerary help needed!
- 25 driving from Bordeaux to Paris