We will be on a cruise docking in Dunsmore East/Waterford on a Friday in June. our port time is 7AM to onboard time of 5:30PM. I am having trouble with finding train/bus schedules that will allow us enough time to see Kilkenny. Can someone suggest a private guide or tour company? Butler is filled,Paddywagon does not do this port as a shore excursion,ships tour is filled, etc. Car rental is not an option, DH won't drive in foreign countries. I know there are a lot of limitations here,but can someone help? Do taxi's who would be willing to book for the day meet the ship as they do in so many other ports? Thanks for any help .
Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 2 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 3 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 4 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 5 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 6 scotland trave;
- 7 Makes Blackpool look Fab
- 8 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 9 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 10 Newgrange
- 11 Spain. malaga to granada
- 12 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 13 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 14 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 15 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 16 Traveling after Dublin
- 17 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 18 Caceres hotel rec - Not the Parador
- 19 Airb2b in Paris
- 20 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 21 Oyster Card/Travelcard Question
- 22 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 23 Mauro Mansion B&B -- Feedback Wanted
- 24 Please help me plan my trip!
- 25 Trip Insurance