We will be on a cruise docking in Dunsmore East/Waterford on a Friday in June. our port time is 7AM to onboard time of 5:30PM. I am having trouble with finding train/bus schedules that will allow us enough time to see Kilkenny. Can someone suggest a private guide or tour company? Butler is filled,Paddywagon does not do this port as a shore excursion,ships tour is filled, etc. Car rental is not an option, DH won't drive in foreign countries. I know there are a lot of limitations here,but can someone help? Do taxi's who would be willing to book for the day meet the ship as they do in so many other ports? Thanks for any help .
Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 2 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 3 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 5 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 6 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 11 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 12 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 13 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 14 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 15 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 16 Gargano Promontory
- 17 London neighborhood suggestions
- 18 Bologna tips
- 19 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 20 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 21 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 22 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 23 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 24 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 25 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)