We will be on a cruise docking in Dunsmore East/Waterford on a Friday in June. our port time is 7AM to onboard time of 5:30PM. I am having trouble with finding train/bus schedules that will allow us enough time to see Kilkenny. Can someone suggest a private guide or tour company? Butler is filled,Paddywagon does not do this port as a shore excursion,ships tour is filled, etc. Car rental is not an option, DH won't drive in foreign countries. I know there are a lot of limitations here,but can someone help? Do taxi's who would be willing to book for the day meet the ship as they do in so many other ports? Thanks for any help .
Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 5 Seaside island village in Greece
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 11 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 12 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 13 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Spain itineraries
- 16 Itinerary Help!
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 19 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 22 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Ireland with a Northern Twist