We will be on a cruise docking in Dunsmore East/Waterford on a Friday in June. our port time is 7AM to onboard time of 5:30PM. I am having trouble with finding train/bus schedules that will allow us enough time to see Kilkenny. Can someone suggest a private guide or tour company? Butler is filled,Paddywagon does not do this port as a shore excursion,ships tour is filled, etc. Car rental is not an option, DH won't drive in foreign countries. I know there are a lot of limitations here,but can someone help? Do taxi's who would be willing to book for the day meet the ship as they do in so many other ports? Thanks for any help .
Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Questions
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 4 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 5 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 6 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 7 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 8 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 9 When to visit Provence updated info
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 12 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 13 Medieval Tallinn
- 14 Prague Main Train Station
- 15 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 16 Italian language schools
- 17 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 18 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 19 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Place to propose
- 22 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Revised itinerary needs approval