We will be on a cruise docking in Dunsmore East/Waterford on a Friday in June. our port time is 7AM to onboard time of 5:30PM. I am having trouble with finding train/bus schedules that will allow us enough time to see Kilkenny. Can someone suggest a private guide or tour company? Butler is filled,Paddywagon does not do this port as a shore excursion,ships tour is filled, etc. Car rental is not an option, DH won't drive in foreign countries. I know there are a lot of limitations here,but can someone help? Do taxi's who would be willing to book for the day meet the ship as they do in so many other ports? Thanks for any help .
Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 2 northern Portugal
- 3 Is this realistic... advice?
- 4 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 5 Potential trip - Balkans
- 6 Making reservations in Italy
- 7 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 8 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 9 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 13 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 14 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 15 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 16 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 17 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 18 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 19 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 20 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 21 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 22 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 23 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 24 Age for booking a hotel?
- 25 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?