We will be on a cruise docking in Dunsmore East/Waterford on a Friday in June. our port time is 7AM to onboard time of 5:30PM. I am having trouble with finding train/bus schedules that will allow us enough time to see Kilkenny. Can someone suggest a private guide or tour company? Butler is filled,Paddywagon does not do this port as a shore excursion,ships tour is filled, etc. Car rental is not an option, DH won't drive in foreign countries. I know there are a lot of limitations here,but can someone help? Do taxi's who would be willing to book for the day meet the ship as they do in so many other ports? Thanks for any help .
Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice or Marseille??
- 2 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 5 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 6 Air pollution in Paris
- 7 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 8 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 9 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 10 France, Italy and Greec
- 11 gites de france or agritourism
- 12 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 13 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 16 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Dresden or Leipzig
- 21 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 22 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 23 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 24 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 25 Need Some Italy Planning Help