We will be on a cruise docking in Dunsmore East/Waterford on a Friday in June. our port time is 7AM to onboard time of 5:30PM. I am having trouble with finding train/bus schedules that will allow us enough time to see Kilkenny. Can someone suggest a private guide or tour company? Butler is filled,Paddywagon does not do this port as a shore excursion,ships tour is filled, etc. Car rental is not an option, DH won't drive in foreign countries. I know there are a lot of limitations here,but can someone help? Do taxi's who would be willing to book for the day meet the ship as they do in so many other ports? Thanks for any help .
Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heathrow to Paddington Trains
- 2 Too many Trip Reports
- 3 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 4 Is this the right way<>?
- 5 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 6 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 7 Art in Paris
- 8 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 9 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 10 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 13 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 14 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 15 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 16 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 17 Hotels that we found special
- 18 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 19 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 20 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 21 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 22 Great London Bars with a view
- 23 Rome Food Tour
- 24 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 25 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.