We will be on a cruise docking in Dunsmore East/Waterford on a Friday in June. our port time is 7AM to onboard time of 5:30PM. I am having trouble with finding train/bus schedules that will allow us enough time to see Kilkenny. Can someone suggest a private guide or tour company? Butler is filled,Paddywagon does not do this port as a shore excursion,ships tour is filled, etc. Car rental is not an option, DH won't drive in foreign countries. I know there are a lot of limitations here,but can someone help? Do taxi's who would be willing to book for the day meet the ship as they do in so many other ports? Thanks for any help .
Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece after the Vote
- 2 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 3 rail pass
- 4 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 5 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 6 Great restaurants in Italy
- 7 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 8 Age for booking a hotel?
- 9 Germany for 3 weeks
- 10 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 11 The Vatican Latest
- 12 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 13 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 14 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 15 April in Madrid
- 16 Mona Lisa Discovered
- 17 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 18 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 19 Renting an apt.
- 20 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 21 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 22 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 23 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 24 Germany and Switzerland
- 25 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days