We will be on a cruise docking in Dunsmore East/Waterford on a Friday in June. our port time is 7AM to onboard time of 5:30PM. I am having trouble with finding train/bus schedules that will allow us enough time to see Kilkenny. Can someone suggest a private guide or tour company? Butler is filled,Paddywagon does not do this port as a shore excursion,ships tour is filled, etc. Car rental is not an option, DH won't drive in foreign countries. I know there are a lot of limitations here,but can someone help? Do taxi's who would be willing to book for the day meet the ship as they do in so many other ports? Thanks for any help .
Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anywhere to run in Granada?
- 2 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 3 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 4 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 5 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 6 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 7 Is Capri overrated?
- 8 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 9 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 10 Camino No-No
- 11 A week in Paris
- 12 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 13 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 14 Train des Pignes
- 15 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 16 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 17 9 days in switzerland
- 18 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 19 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 20 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 21 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 22 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 23 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 24 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 25 North Coast Cornwall Walks