There will be a group of 8 of us (late 20s-early 30s) in Santorini in September! We will be in Santorini for 3 nights and 4 days! We are looking for a daytime or sunset cruise around the island for less than 100 euros per person! Is a cruise around Santorini worth the money and time? Is a daytime or sunset cruise better? Can anyone recommend a good cruise company around the island to see things like the red and white beaches, hot springs, and the caldera from the sea? We would love for the price to include food and drinks!
We will be staying close to Kamari Beach! We love hiking, good food and wine, and scenery! I am also looking for recommendations for the best restaurants with a view on the island (Oia or Fira included), wineries to visit, and things to do on the island! I'd love to here your suggestions!
Also, we are looking to rent a car (or 2) in Santorini for the time we are there since there will be such a big group of us. Any experiences or helpful tips about renting a car in Santorini? Is an international driver's license required or is a U.S. driver's license sufficient?
Thank you so much! I enjoy reading all of your helpful tips & fun experiences!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 2 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 3 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 4 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 Trip suggestion
- 10 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 11 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 12 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 13 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 14 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 15 Spain in July
- 16 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 17 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 18 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 19 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 20 Acorn TV
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years