There will be a group of 8 of us (late 20s-early 30s) in Santorini in September! We will be in Santorini for 3 nights and 4 days! We are looking for a daytime or sunset cruise around the island for less than 100 euros per person! Is a cruise around Santorini worth the money and time? Is a daytime or sunset cruise better? Can anyone recommend a good cruise company around the island to see things like the red and white beaches, hot springs, and the caldera from the sea? We would love for the price to include food and drinks!
We will be staying close to Kamari Beach! We love hiking, good food and wine, and scenery! I am also looking for recommendations for the best restaurants with a view on the island (Oia or Fira included), wineries to visit, and things to do on the island! I'd love to here your suggestions!
Also, we are looking to rent a car (or 2) in Santorini for the time we are there since there will be such a big group of us. Any experiences or helpful tips about renting a car in Santorini? Is an international driver's license required or is a U.S. driver's license sufficient?
Thank you so much! I enjoy reading all of your helpful tips & fun experiences!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wake Up Mods
- 2 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 3 Greece and Italy Combo
- 4 Which city order makes most sense?
- 5 favorite app for converting US $$
- 6 Trip in September
- 7 SNCF - low price for summer
- 8 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 9 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 10 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 11 Best of Norway
- 12 a week in Lombardia
- 13 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 14 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 16 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 17 One week in London with kids
- 18 Light weight small converter?
- 19 Positano Surprise
- 20 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 21 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 22 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 23 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 24 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 25 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To