There will be a group of 8 of us (late 20s-early 30s) in Santorini in September! We will be in Santorini for 3 nights and 4 days! We are looking for a daytime or sunset cruise around the island for less than 100 euros per person! Is a cruise around Santorini worth the money and time? Is a daytime or sunset cruise better? Can anyone recommend a good cruise company around the island to see things like the red and white beaches, hot springs, and the caldera from the sea? We would love for the price to include food and drinks!
We will be staying close to Kamari Beach! We love hiking, good food and wine, and scenery! I am also looking for recommendations for the best restaurants with a view on the island (Oia or Fira included), wineries to visit, and things to do on the island! I'd love to here your suggestions!
Also, we are looking to rent a car (or 2) in Santorini for the time we are there since there will be such a big group of us. Any experiences or helpful tips about renting a car in Santorini? Is an international driver's license required or is a U.S. driver's license sufficient?
Thank you so much! I enjoy reading all of your helpful tips & fun experiences!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT YAHOO MAIL CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO
- 2 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 3 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 4 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 London is it worth it?
- 11 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 12 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 13 Paris and Normandy
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 16 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 17 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 18 Help me make this possible!
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 21 Car Rental
- 22 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 23 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 24 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 25 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017