There will be a group of 8 of us (late 20s-early 30s) in Santorini in September! We will be in Santorini for 3 nights and 4 days! We are looking for a daytime or sunset cruise around the island for less than 100 euros per person! Is a cruise around Santorini worth the money and time? Is a daytime or sunset cruise better? Can anyone recommend a good cruise company around the island to see things like the red and white beaches, hot springs, and the caldera from the sea? We would love for the price to include food and drinks!
We will be staying close to Kamari Beach! We love hiking, good food and wine, and scenery! I am also looking for recommendations for the best restaurants with a view on the island (Oia or Fira included), wineries to visit, and things to do on the island! I'd love to here your suggestions!
Also, we are looking to rent a car (or 2) in Santorini for the time we are there since there will be such a big group of us. Any experiences or helpful tips about renting a car in Santorini? Is an international driver's license required or is a U.S. driver's license sufficient?
Thank you so much! I enjoy reading all of your helpful tips & fun experiences!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 2 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 3 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 6 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 7 Planning A trip
- 8 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 11 Watch Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 Watch-Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online. watch
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 17 Bruges
- 18 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 24 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets