My husband and I will be traveling to Nice in October with my mother who is of a certain (but non-disclosable) age. She can certainly walk on her own but long walks and hills need to be limited. For this portion of our trip, we will not have a car so we are looking for day trips via public transportation. I would like to hear about which destinations you think might work best--where we can take public transportation but not have to walk miles to the main sights from the bus/train station. Would Monte Carlo work under these circumstances? How about Eze or St. Paul de Vence? Any other destinations you would suggest?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COUSTOMER : ZOHO TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 MAIL b*g
- 2 COUSTOMER : ZOHO TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 MAIL b*g
- 3 Help with Ireland Trip
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 6 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 7 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 8 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 9 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 10 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 11 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 12 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 13 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 14 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 15 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 18 Iceland trip report!
- 19 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 20 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 21 Bernese Oberland
- 22 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 23 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 24 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 25 Couscous