My husband and I will be traveling to Nice in October with my mother who is of a certain (but non-disclosable) age. She can certainly walk on her own but long walks and hills need to be limited. For this portion of our trip, we will not have a car so we are looking for day trips via public transportation. I would like to hear about which destinations you think might work best--where we can take public transportation but not have to walk miles to the main sights from the bus/train station. Would Monte Carlo work under these circumstances? How about Eze or St. Paul de Vence? Any other destinations you would suggest?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 4 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 5 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 6 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 7 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 8 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 9 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 10 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 11 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 12 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 13 Amsterdam in January
- 14 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 15 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 19 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 20 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 23 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 24 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 25 Spain in July