I'm just about all done with my golf trip itinerary to Ireland. The only thing left is that I have a day for travel . The path is from Dublin to Sligo, I plan on staying somewhere half way so I don't have to drive 3 or so hours at night and I also have a day to spare before my reservation. My question is, does anyone know of a nice place/town to stay at halfway there that I can enjoy the Irish countryside? I'm sure I can just point to a place that would be a good place to go, but I would feel better if someone would give me some advice. I saw Longford and Carrick-On-Shannon were on the way but I just wanted to see if anyone else had an opinion. Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :72O8 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 3 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 4 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 5 Airport Transit Visa
- 6 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 7 Travelling Iceland
- 8 Italian lake cruise
- 9 Paris advice with kids
- 10 Tuscany Itinerary
- 11 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 12 First visit to London
- 13 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 14 Route Information
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 17 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 18 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 19 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 20 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 21 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 22 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 23 alcazar question and seville advice
- 24 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 25 My Topic TitleT 10 card question