I'm just about all done with my golf trip itinerary to Ireland. The only thing left is that I have a day for travel . The path is from Dublin to Sligo, I plan on staying somewhere half way so I don't have to drive 3 or so hours at night and I also have a day to spare before my reservation. My question is, does anyone know of a nice place/town to stay at halfway there that I can enjoy the Irish countryside? I'm sure I can just point to a place that would be a good place to go, but I would feel better if someone would give me some advice. I saw Longford and Carrick-On-Shannon were on the way but I just wanted to see if anyone else had an opinion. Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Age limitation for car rental
- 2 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 3 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 4 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 5 please revew provence agenda
- 6 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 7 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 8 Bilbao airport-reliable car hire comapany?
- 9 German Train travel
- 10 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 11 Lake Como - basta!
- 12 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 13 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 14 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 15 holiday problem in Budapest
- 16 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 17 When and how to book for a trip?
- 18 Visit Saint Rita Shrine in Cascia Italy
- 19 Need help getting from Paris to St Jean Pied de port
- 20 ROME!!!
- 21 Provence to Nice driving
- 22 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 23 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 24 Norway in November
- 25 Christmas in Italy!!!