I'm just about all done with my golf trip itinerary to Ireland. The only thing left is that I have a day for travel . The path is from Dublin to Sligo, I plan on staying somewhere half way so I don't have to drive 3 or so hours at night and I also have a day to spare before my reservation. My question is, does anyone know of a nice place/town to stay at halfway there that I can enjoy the Irish countryside? I'm sure I can just point to a place that would be a good place to go, but I would feel better if someone would give me some advice. I saw Longford and Carrick-On-Shannon were on the way but I just wanted to see if anyone else had an opinion. Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Read Info@>>http://wellnessfeeds.com/zko-skin-cream/
- 2 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 3 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 4 Borghese Gallery Question
- 5 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 6 Sicily help
- 7 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 8 Italy Vacation
- 9 Stu Tower
- 10 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 11 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 12 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 13 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 14 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 15 London vacation rental agency
- 16 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 17 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 18 Germany or Sweden
- 19 Cork questions
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 22 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 23 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 24 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 25 Spain: train/rental car help