I am set to land in Frankfurt in mid-July & will make my way to Amsterdam, then Berlin, Prague, Vienna, etc finishing in Rome, in that order. I have 5 weeks with me.
Is there a small charming village / must-see town (in Germany, or then Belgium / Netherlands) that I can visit from Frankfurt for a day-trip or 1N halt? It would help if it is in general direction towards Amsterdam / has good connection to Amsterdam.
I would be traveling solo & always use public transportation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 2 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 3 https://thebeautysystem.com/secret-allure-cream
- 4 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 5 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 6 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 7 who is in amsterdam?
- 8 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 9 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 12 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 13 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 14 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 15 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 16 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 17 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 18 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 19 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 21 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 22 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 23 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 24 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 25 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
Day-trip/short-trip from Frankfurt using public transportation