I am set to land in Frankfurt in mid-July & will make my way to Amsterdam, then Berlin, Prague, Vienna, etc finishing in Rome, in that order. I have 5 weeks with me.
Is there a small charming village / must-see town (in Germany, or then Belgium / Netherlands) that I can visit from Frankfurt for a day-trip or 1N halt? It would help if it is in general direction towards Amsterdam / has good connection to Amsterdam.
I would be traveling solo & always use public transportation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 2 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 3 cell phone companys
- 4 Beaches in Southern France
- 5 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 6 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 7 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 8 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 9 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 10 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 11 3 days to spend in europe
- 12 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 13 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 14 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 15 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 16 Affordable French language course in France?
- 17 Budapest on a budget
- 18 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 19 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 20 Italy in October
- 21 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 22 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 23 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 24 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 25 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
Day-trip/short-trip from Frankfurt using public transportation