I am set to land in Frankfurt in mid-July & will make my way to Amsterdam, then Berlin, Prague, Vienna, etc finishing in Rome, in that order. I have 5 weeks with me.
Is there a small charming village / must-see town (in Germany, or then Belgium / Netherlands) that I can visit from Frankfurt for a day-trip or 1N halt? It would help if it is in general direction towards Amsterdam / has good connection to Amsterdam.
I would be traveling solo & always use public transportation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation in Bologna
- 2 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 3 Amsterdam Hotel
- 4 Paris gtg in October?
- 5 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 6 Capo d'Orlando
- 7 European Championship
- 8 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 9 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 10 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 11 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 12 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 13 What about Basque Country?
- 14 Greece Itinerary
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 17 Amsterdam vs. France
- 18 Ireland ToDo
- 19 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 20 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 21 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 22 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 23 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 24 1 week in Malaga
- 25 Travel Pass Suggestion
Day-trip/short-trip from Frankfurt using public transportation