I'm wondering if its possible to do some day trips around Italy whilst staying in Florence and Rome.
Myself and my boyfriend will likely be going from Venice to Florence and staying in Florence for about 6 days then Heading to Rome for another 6 . I would love to see smaller places like Positano or Riomaggiore, along the coast. I am basically just looking for suggestions of other places worth seeing besides the obvious Florence and Rome and if it is possible to see these places in day trips or if we should book hotels to stay at instead.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 2 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 3 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 4 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 5 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 6 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 7 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 8 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 9 I may be wrong....
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 12 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 13 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 14 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 15 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 16 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 17 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 18 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 19 French Wedding
- 20 Cornwall UK
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 23 Porto...Questions !
- 24 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 25 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions