I'm wondering if its possible to do some day trips around Italy whilst staying in Florence and Rome.
Myself and my boyfriend will likely be going from Venice to Florence and staying in Florence for about 6 days then Heading to Rome for another 6 . I would love to see smaller places like Positano or Riomaggiore, along the coast. I am basically just looking for suggestions of other places worth seeing besides the obvious Florence and Rome and if it is possible to see these places in day trips or if we should book hotels to stay at instead.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 2 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 3 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 4 honeymoon in november
- 5 enlighten, brightens and
- 6 Italy Countryside Itinerary help
- 7 Amsterdam in August
- 8 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 9 Train from Rome to Naples
- 10 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 11 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 12 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 13 Best airport Car services
- 14 http://advancedtrimsite.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 15 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 16 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 17 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 18 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 19 Day in London
- 20 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 21 sim card
- 22 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 23 Lake Garda- Italy
- 24 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 25 European Championship