I'm wondering if its possible to do some day trips around Italy whilst staying in Florence and Rome.
Myself and my boyfriend will likely be going from Venice to Florence and staying in Florence for about 6 days then Heading to Rome for another 6 . I would love to see smaller places like Positano or Riomaggiore, along the coast. I am basically just looking for suggestions of other places worth seeing besides the obvious Florence and Rome and if it is possible to see these places in day trips or if we should book hotels to stay at instead.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Wales by public transport
- 2 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 3 Oxford 24 hours
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 6 Ireland & Scotland
- 7 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 8 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 9 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 10 London's Must Sights!
- 11 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 12 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 13 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 14 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 15 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 16 Andalucia in December
- 17 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 18 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 19 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 20 First trip to Italy
- 21 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 22 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 23 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 24 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 25 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!