I'm wondering if its possible to do some day trips around Italy whilst staying in Florence and Rome.
Myself and my boyfriend will likely be going from Venice to Florence and staying in Florence for about 6 days then Heading to Rome for another 6 . I would love to see smaller places like Positano or Riomaggiore, along the coast. I am basically just looking for suggestions of other places worth seeing besides the obvious Florence and Rome and if it is possible to see these places in day trips or if we should book hotels to stay at instead.
Day trips while in Italy - best place to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 2 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 3 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 4 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 5 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 6 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 7 Sammezzano update
- 8 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 9 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 10 ideas for Portugal please
- 11 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 12 Catalonia
- 13 Macarons!
- 14 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 15 Transportation in Paris
- 16 airport transportation
- 17 2 Days in Brussels
- 18 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 19 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 20 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 21 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 24 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 25 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization