I'm wondering if its possible to do some day trips around Italy whilst staying in Florence and Rome.
Myself and my boyfriend will likely be going from Venice to Florence and staying in Florence for about 6 days then Heading to Rome for another 6 . I would love to see smaller places like Positano or Riomaggiore, along the coast. I am basically just looking for suggestions of other places worth seeing besides the obvious Florence and Rome and if it is possible to see these places in day trips or if we should book hotels to stay at instead.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Most memorable European moments
- 2 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 3 Travel plan help in Germany
- 4 Breakfast: London
- 5 Tarbet scotland
- 6 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 7 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 8 Itinerary Suggestions Between Bilbao and Amsterdam
- 9 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 10 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 11 Rome For 2 days
- 12 where to buy basic toiletries in Lisbon?
- 13 Europe Itinerary
- 14 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 15 Camino Redux
- 16 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 17 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 18 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 19 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 20 Montpellier to Arles
- 21 Rhine River
- 22 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 23 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 24 Norwway trip report
- 25 Puglia, and a touch of Rome