I'm wondering if its possible to do some day trips around Italy whilst staying in Florence and Rome.
Myself and my boyfriend will likely be going from Venice to Florence and staying in Florence for about 6 days then Heading to Rome for another 6 . I would love to see smaller places like Positano or Riomaggiore, along the coast. I am basically just looking for suggestions of other places worth seeing besides the obvious Florence and Rome and if it is possible to see these places in day trips or if we should book hotels to stay at instead.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 2 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 3 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 4 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 5 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 6 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 7 Munich Travel Guide
- 8 Barcelona completely overrated
- 9 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 10 Greece in 15 Days
- 11 Norway holiday locations
- 12 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 13 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 14 Help with itinerary
- 15 Flamenco in Cordoba - 8/29 to 8/30/16
- 16 Flamenco in Granada - 8/25 to 8/28/16
- 17 Berlin restaurant recs
- 18 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 19 Itinerary Assistance
- 20 Norway accessories and must have
- 21 Our European adventures
- 22 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 23 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 24 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 25 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!