I'm wondering if its possible to do some day trips around Italy whilst staying in Florence and Rome.
Myself and my boyfriend will likely be going from Venice to Florence and staying in Florence for about 6 days then Heading to Rome for another 6 . I would love to see smaller places like Positano or Riomaggiore, along the coast. I am basically just looking for suggestions of other places worth seeing besides the obvious Florence and Rome and if it is possible to see these places in day trips or if we should book hotels to stay at instead.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 2 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 3 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 Guided Vatican Tours
- 6 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 7 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 8 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 9 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 10 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 11 One July night in Verona - help!
- 12 16 days in France and Italy
- 13 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 14 Cappadocia in June
- 15 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 16 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 17 Lisbon
- 18 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 19 Car insurance in Iceland
- 20 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Scotland - We're Here!
- 25 Italy with my Teen daughters