. I am interested in visiting Strasbourg & Bruges while I am in Paris (dec 27th thru jan 5th). For Strasbourg should I go prior to 12/31 so that I can see the Christmas markets or is it just as nice after the new year? As for Bruges I figured any day after the new year. Pls advise. These are day trips. Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 2 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 3 3 days with a Swindon base
- 4 Paris to Ramstein
- 5 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 6 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 7 Travel WiFi - France
- 8 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 9 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 10 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 11 RFID Protection
- 12 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 13 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 14 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 15 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 16 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 17 3 days to spend in europe
- 18 12 days europe
- 19 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 20 Beaches in Southern France
- 21 Rail pass question
- 22 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 23 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 24 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 25 Amalfi Coast lodging