. I am interested in visiting Strasbourg & Bruges while I am in Paris (dec 27th thru jan 5th). For Strasbourg should I go prior to 12/31 so that I can see the Christmas markets or is it just as nice after the new year? As for Bruges I figured any day after the new year. Pls advise. These are day trips. Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 3 We're here!
- 4 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 5 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 6 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 7 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 8 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 9 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 12 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 13 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 14 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 15 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 16 Train help for Prague
- 17 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 18 driving from prague to salzburg
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Swiss Travel Pass
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Germany train help!
- 24 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 25 dining on the 25th in Dublin