. I am interested in visiting Strasbourg & Bruges while I am in Paris (dec 27th thru jan 5th). For Strasbourg should I go prior to 12/31 so that I can see the Christmas markets or is it just as nice after the new year? As for Bruges I figured any day after the new year. Pls advise. These are day trips. Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 3 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 4 Holiday Itinerary
- 5 Car hire
- 6 Ireland driving itinerary
- 7 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 8 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 11 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 12 Naples or Genoa
- 13 Itinerary help please!
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 16 Itinerary Help!
- 17 Visiting the Black Forest
- 18 Barcelona to Morocco
- 19 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 20 Greece itinerary ideas
- 21 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 22 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 23 Should I speculate?
- 24 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 25 Barcelona attraction tickets