. I am interested in visiting Strasbourg & Bruges while I am in Paris (dec 27th thru jan 5th). For Strasbourg should I go prior to 12/31 so that I can see the Christmas markets or is it just as nice after the new year? As for Bruges I figured any day after the new year. Pls advise. These are day trips. Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quality euros or dollars bills for sale
- 2 Rome-Itinerary
- 3 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 4 Ireland itinerary help please
- 5 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 6 help with Italy itinerary
- 7 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 8 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 9 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 10 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 11 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 14 Praiana to Positano
- 15 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 16 Scotland and London 21 days
- 17 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 18 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 19 Venice
- 20 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 21 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 25 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...