. I am interested in visiting Strasbourg & Bruges while I am in Paris (dec 27th thru jan 5th). For Strasbourg should I go prior to 12/31 so that I can see the Christmas markets or is it just as nice after the new year? As for Bruges I figured any day after the new year. Pls advise. These are day trips. Thanks for your time.
Day Trips to Strasbourg & Bruges during winter
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 What are the best places to see in England
- 6 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 7 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 8 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 11 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 12 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 13 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 14 hotels in Seville
- 15 Sicily Suggetions
- 16 car rental companies Italy
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 20 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 21 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 22 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 23 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 25 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?