. I am interested in visiting Strasbourg & Bruges while I am in Paris (dec 27th thru jan 5th). For Strasbourg should I go prior to 12/31 so that I can see the Christmas markets or is it just as nice after the new year? As for Bruges I figured any day after the new year. Pls advise. These are day trips. Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Moritz hiking
- 2 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 3 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 4 Hertz "exact model" rental Paris
- 5 Getting to Giverny
- 6 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio
- 7 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 8 Toledo or Segovia
- 9 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 10 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 11 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 12 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 13 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 14 Italy train travel question
- 15 Glasgow family hotel
- 16 Cheap cell phone at CDG?
- 17 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 18 Dublin Ireland
- 19 Drive or train Austria
- 20 September in Switzerland
- 21 Lavender fields in Provence
- 22 Provence family trip - suggestions on our itinerary please!
- 23 Tallinn for 1st time
- 24 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 25 Ferry Milazzo to Lipari