. I am interested in visiting Strasbourg & Bruges while I am in Paris (dec 27th thru jan 5th). For Strasbourg should I go prior to 12/31 so that I can see the Christmas markets or is it just as nice after the new year? As for Bruges I figured any day after the new year. Pls advise. These are day trips. Thanks for your time.
Day Trips to Strasbourg & Bruges during winter
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Prague Main Train Station
- 3 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 4 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 5 Berlin
- 6 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 7 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 10 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 11 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 12 Train travel in Europe
- 13 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 14 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 15 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 18 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 19 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 20 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 21 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 22 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 23 When to visit Provence updated info
- 24 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 25 Itinerary Questions