. I am interested in visiting Strasbourg & Bruges while I am in Paris (dec 27th thru jan 5th). For Strasbourg should I go prior to 12/31 so that I can see the Christmas markets or is it just as nice after the new year? As for Bruges I figured any day after the new year. Pls advise. These are day trips. Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 2 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 3 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 4 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 5 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 6 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 7 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 8 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 9 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 10 A week driving in Bavaria
- 11 Car rental/return near London
- 12 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 13 Where to stay between Kenmare and Dublin
- 14 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 15 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 16 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 17 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 18 Camino Redux
- 19 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 20 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 21 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 22 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 23 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius