Hope some Italy experts can help me!
We are trying to decide whether to base ourselves for our three week Italy trip in Spoleto the whole time and do day trips to Le Marche (Ascoli Piceno and Macerata areas) or to do two weeks in Spoleto and then a week in Le Marche.
It's just if we stay three weeks in Spoleto we have got a really good (cheap!) price on the house we are renting..., plus we are travelling with two small children so easier to stay in one spot.
I'm not exactly sure how long it takes to travel from Spoleto to Ascoli Piceno - I keep reading about tunnels that make the trip quick, but can't find exact details.
Just want to know if taking day trips to Marche is a totally crazy idea or not...any thoughts???
Day trips to Le Marche from Spoleto - realistic or crazy??
- 1 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 8 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 11 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 12 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 13 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Channel Islands
- 16 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 19 Ireland in a week
- 20 Spain - Andalucia
- 21 TGV and Provence questions
- 22 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 23 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 24 Car in Prague
- 25 best beach hotel Mykonos