Hope some Italy experts can help me!
We are trying to decide whether to base ourselves for our three week Italy trip in Spoleto the whole time and do day trips to Le Marche (Ascoli Piceno and Macerata areas) or to do two weeks in Spoleto and then a week in Le Marche.
It's just if we stay three weeks in Spoleto we have got a really good (cheap!) price on the house we are renting..., plus we are travelling with two small children so easier to stay in one spot.
I'm not exactly sure how long it takes to travel from Spoleto to Ascoli Piceno - I keep reading about tunnels that make the trip quick, but can't find exact details.
Just want to know if taking day trips to Marche is a totally crazy idea or not...any thoughts???
Day trips to Le Marche from Spoleto - realistic or crazy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 2 7 Nights in Paris
- 3 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 4 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 5 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 6 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 7 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 10 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 11 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 12 Riga 2014
- 13 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 14 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 15 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 16 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 17 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 18 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 19 Back home problems with sim card
- 20 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 21 Budapest
- 22 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 23 Budapest--baggage storage
- 24 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 25 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna