Hope some Italy experts can help me!
We are trying to decide whether to base ourselves for our three week Italy trip in Spoleto the whole time and do day trips to Le Marche (Ascoli Piceno and Macerata areas) or to do two weeks in Spoleto and then a week in Le Marche.
It's just if we stay three weeks in Spoleto we have got a really good (cheap!) price on the house we are renting..., plus we are travelling with two small children so easier to stay in one spot.
I'm not exactly sure how long it takes to travel from Spoleto to Ascoli Piceno - I keep reading about tunnels that make the trip quick, but can't find exact details.
Just want to know if taking day trips to Marche is a totally crazy idea or not...any thoughts???
Day trips to Le Marche from Spoleto - realistic or crazy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 3 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 4 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 5 Which european city?
- 6 France,Spain,Italy
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 11 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 12 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 13 Scotland November 2015
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Schengen Visa Rules
- 16 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 22 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 23 Portugal Trip
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015