Hope some Italy experts can help me!
We are trying to decide whether to base ourselves for our three week Italy trip in Spoleto the whole time and do day trips to Le Marche (Ascoli Piceno and Macerata areas) or to do two weeks in Spoleto and then a week in Le Marche.
It's just if we stay three weeks in Spoleto we have got a really good (cheap!) price on the house we are renting..., plus we are travelling with two small children so easier to stay in one spot.
I'm not exactly sure how long it takes to travel from Spoleto to Ascoli Piceno - I keep reading about tunnels that make the trip quick, but can't find exact details.
Just want to know if taking day trips to Marche is a totally crazy idea or not...any thoughts???
Day trips to Le Marche from Spoleto - realistic or crazy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 2 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 3 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 4 Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
- 5 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 6 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 7 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 8 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 9 British English
- 10 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 11 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 12 Spain for 7 days
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 15 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 16 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 17 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 18 Passport Delays
- 19 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 20 Brugge photo on Bing
- 21 A town in France for a month
- 22 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 23 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 24 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 25 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao