I will probably visit Croatia without visiting any of the schengen countries as I am unable to work it out in my limited time. In that case , I will apply for the Croatian visa. My question is , can I take the day trips from Dubrovnik to Kotor.Perast,Budva with the Croatian Visa OR do I have to apply for a montenegro visa separately to be able to do the day trips.
Thanks a lot ..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 2 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 3 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 4 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 5 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 6 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 7 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 8 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 9 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 10 Train Through Spain
- 11 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 14 Italy June 6-16
- 15 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 16 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 19 hill of crosses
- 20 Planning A trip
- 21 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 22 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 23 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 24 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 25 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice