I will probably visit Croatia without visiting any of the schengen countries as I am unable to work it out in my limited time. In that case , I will apply for the Croatian visa. My question is , can I take the day trips from Dubrovnik to Kotor.Perast,Budva with the Croatian Visa OR do I have to apply for a montenegro visa separately to be able to do the day trips.
Thanks a lot ..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Threat Level in UK
- 2 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 3 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 6 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 7 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 8 London 6 day itinerary
- 9 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 10 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 11 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 12 Bernese Oberland
- 13 Athens tour guide advice
- 14 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 15 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 16 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 17 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 18 Trip to Switzerland
- 19 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 22 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 23 IWM
- 24 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 25 One night in the Dolomites