I will probably visit Croatia without visiting any of the schengen countries as I am unable to work it out in my limited time. In that case , I will apply for the Croatian visa. My question is , can I take the day trips from Dubrovnik to Kotor.Perast,Budva with the Croatian Visa OR do I have to apply for a montenegro visa separately to be able to do the day trips.
Thanks a lot ..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 2 Petrol in Greece
- 3 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 4 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 5 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 6 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 7 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 8 Train help for Prague
- 9 Meteora for older folk
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Budapest & Prague
- 12 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 15 Paris day trips August
- 16 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 17 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Acorn TV
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Germany train help!
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Athens
- 24 Transportation from Brno train station
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass