I'm planning to take a tour through Croatia which ends in Ljubljana. I would like to spend a few days there to take day trips to Plitvice lakes National Park and Pula. I don't plan to rent a car. Would like to know if there are any escorted day trips which go into these areas.
Day trips to Croatia
- 1 Apartment location
- 2 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 3 portugal
- 4 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 5 Don’t Let Nursing Homes Keep Elderly Married Couples Apart
- 6 Paris trip report
- 7 Connection in Newark EWR
- 8 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 9 Edinburgh
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 12 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 13 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 14 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 15 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 18 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 19 Refining London and Scotland
- 20 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 21 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 22 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 23 Help with itenerary
- 24 Rhine River Intinerary
- 25 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help