I'd very much appreciate some tips from fellow travellers. My husband, 9 month old baby girl and I are taking a 2 week holiday to France at the end of the month. We staying near Gemozac, so around 35 mins from Royan and an hour from Bordeaux.
I'd love to hear of any recommended day trips - we don't mind driving up to an hour in any one direction. We love good food, good wine, nice scenery, the occasional day at the beach. We hate overly touristy / tacky.
Much appreciated in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 2 B&Bs in Ireland
- 3 travel fan 220v?
- 4 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 5 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 6 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 7 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 8 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 9 Guide in Russia
- 10 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 11 WWI Battlefields
- 12 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 15 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 19 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 20 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 21 Zadar or Sibenik
- 22 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 24 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 25 Rent a Car?