Wanting to see some of Germany, thought 3 days in Munich. Spending a week in Turin, Italy and then want to see a little Germany and possibly Switzerland. No car, trains?
Day Trips Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 2 France 8 days
- 3 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 4 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 5 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 6 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 7 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 8 Baltic cruise ports
- 9 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 10 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 11 Alhambra questions
- 12 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 13 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 14 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 15 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 16 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 17 Back to Provence in 2015
- 18 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 19 Sicily and Aeolian Island TRAVELLING SOLO
- 20 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 21 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 22 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 23 Mont St. Michele?
- 24 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 25 Hotels in old Rome