Hello! We're interested in visiting the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxemburg (one day in each country), while we have a vacation rental in Germany, perhaps in Aachen. I've been searching the internet for ideas as to what the most interesting things to see in border towns in those three countries would be, other than the point where Germany, the Netherlands, and Belgium meet. Our preference would be to visit an old part of a town close to the border in each country, if at all possible, or small villages. We'll have a rental car. Please share any personal experiences with "must-sees/"must-dos" for these regions. Thanks very much!
Day trips in 3 countries bordering Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 2 Ghent or Paris?
- 3 Venice, just arrived
- 4 Chip and Pin
- 5 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 6 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 7 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 8 France: which maps?
- 9 first family trip to Switzerland
- 10 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 13 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 14 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 15 German Rail Pass Questions
- 16 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 17 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 18 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 19 Venice - boats on canals
- 20 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 21 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 22 What Bus/buses
- 23 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 24 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 25 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"