Hello! We're interested in visiting the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxemburg (one day in each country), while we have a vacation rental in Germany, perhaps in Aachen. I've been searching the internet for ideas as to what the most interesting things to see in border towns in those three countries would be, other than the point where Germany, the Netherlands, and Belgium meet. Our preference would be to visit an old part of a town close to the border in each country, if at all possible, or small villages. We'll have a rental car. Please share any personal experiences with "must-sees/"must-dos" for these regions. Thanks very much!
Day trips in 3 countries bordering Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 2 Majorca - where to stay?
- 3 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 4 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 5 Mama Mia Italy!
- 6 Dordogne in October
- 7 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 8 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 9 Does this sound feasible?
- 10 Bike touring in France
- 11 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 14 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 17 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 18 Calling home from abroad
- 19 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 20 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 21 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 22 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 23 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 24 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 25 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?