Hello! We're interested in visiting the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxemburg (one day in each country), while we have a vacation rental in Germany, perhaps in Aachen. I've been searching the internet for ideas as to what the most interesting things to see in border towns in those three countries would be, other than the point where Germany, the Netherlands, and Belgium meet. Our preference would be to visit an old part of a town close to the border in each country, if at all possible, or small villages. We'll have a rental car. Please share any personal experiences with "must-sees/"must-dos" for these regions. Thanks very much!
Day trips in 3 countries bordering Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 2 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 3 Hey Fodor's
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 6 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 7 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 10 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 11 Athens Marathon
- 12 Paris before xmas or after
- 13 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 14 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 15 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 16 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 17 19 countries in a day
- 18 European SIM cards good for roaming
- 19 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 20 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 21 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 24 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 25 Pre-Trip Jitters!