We will be in Vienna for 4 days during a Prague-Vienna-Budapest trip. Wondering if Salzburg is a doable day trip or if we need to go there over night? Thank you.
Day trips from Vienna
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 3 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 4 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 5 TGV and Provence questions
- 6 Rome Accommodation
- 7 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 8 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 9 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 10 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Italian Lakes gardens
- 13 Chambermaid tipping
- 14 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 15 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 20 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 21 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 22 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 23 Greek islands from Turkey
- 24 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?