We are staying 1 week in Varenna, Lake Como. We are taking the train from Milan (after couple days there) and we are ending the trip with a train ride to Zurich(2 days there). The trip will be in the beginning of August.
We are 5 adults + 1 toddler.
We are looking for easy day trips w/restaurant suggestions.. i.e. we will be traveling at a leisurely pace. Walk through town, long lunch..
Please also suggest places for dinner in/near Varenna. We will not have a car.
Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 2 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 3 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 4 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 5 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 6 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 7 Luggage sizing
- 8 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 9 Moving to Belfast
- 10 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 11 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 12 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 13 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 16 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 17 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 18 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 19 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 20 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 21 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 22 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 23 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 24 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 25 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?