We are staying 1 week in Varenna, Lake Como. We are taking the train from Milan (after couple days there) and we are ending the trip with a train ride to Zurich(2 days there). The trip will be in the beginning of August.
We are 5 adults + 1 toddler.
We are looking for easy day trips w/restaurant suggestions.. i.e. we will be traveling at a leisurely pace. Walk through town, long lunch..
Please also suggest places for dinner in/near Varenna. We will not have a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 3 First Trip to Europe!
- 4 visa appointment experience
- 5 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 6 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 7 Scotland Trip
- 8 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 9 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 10 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 11 Hamam Istanbul?
- 12 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 13 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 14 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 15 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 16 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 17 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 18 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 19 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 20 Rue des Rosiers
- 21 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 22 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 23 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 24 Brief trip report Naples
- 25 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice