We are staying 1 week in Varenna, Lake Como. We are taking the train from Milan (after couple days there) and we are ending the trip with a train ride to Zurich(2 days there). The trip will be in the beginning of August.
We are 5 adults + 1 toddler.
We are looking for easy day trips w/restaurant suggestions.. i.e. we will be traveling at a leisurely pace. Walk through town, long lunch..
Please also suggest places for dinner in/near Varenna. We will not have a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 2 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 3 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 4 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 5 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 6 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 7 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 8 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 9 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 14 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 15 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 16 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 17 dinner jackets
- 18 2 weeks Europe trip
- 19 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 20 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 21 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 22 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 23 Car rental in Paris for travel to Bayeux
- 24 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?