We are staying 1 week in Varenna, Lake Como. We are taking the train from Milan (after couple days there) and we are ending the trip with a train ride to Zurich(2 days there). The trip will be in the beginning of August.
We are 5 adults + 1 toddler.
We are looking for easy day trips w/restaurant suggestions.. i.e. we will be traveling at a leisurely pace. Walk through town, long lunch..
Please also suggest places for dinner in/near Varenna. We will not have a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 3 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 4 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 7 Hiking in Switzerland
- 8 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 9 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 10 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 11 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 12 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 13 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 14 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 15 2 days in Lugano area
- 16 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 17 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 18 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 19 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Help on ancient history route
- 22 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 25 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?