I'm flying Seville to Naples on a Friday morning and returning on Tuesday afternoon. I am considering changing the returning flight to Wednesday afternoon/evening. Right now I am staying every night in Piano di Sorrento with my boyfriend and his family. Since the weekend in question is the first weekend of Holy Week, we will not be attempting to visit Rome, Venice, or Milan, instead saving these trips for another time! Besides Pompeii which we are already planning to see, what else would you suggest for us? We love the beach and we love museums. Thank you in advance!
Day trips from Sorrento
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 2 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 3 Help with Madrid Location
- 4 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 5 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 6 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 7 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 8 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 9 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 10 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 11 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station
- 12 Italy and Greece
- 13 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 14 Please help with itinerary...
- 15 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 16 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 17 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 18 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 19 ITALY
- 20 2 Days in Rome
- 21 Globus Tours
- 22 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 23 Royal Opera House question?
- 24 2 full days in Paris
- 25 3 days in Rome