I'm flying Seville to Naples on a Friday morning and returning on Tuesday afternoon. I am considering changing the returning flight to Wednesday afternoon/evening. Right now I am staying every night in Piano di Sorrento with my boyfriend and his family. Since the weekend in question is the first weekend of Holy Week, we will not be attempting to visit Rome, Venice, or Milan, instead saving these trips for another time! Besides Pompeii which we are already planning to see, what else would you suggest for us? We love the beach and we love museums. Thank you in advance!
Day trips from Sorrento
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 2 Lucerne Switzerland
- 3 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 4 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 Tipping in the UK
- 7 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 8 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 9 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 10 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 11 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 12 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 13 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 14 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 15 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 16 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 17 2 weeks in Spain
- 18 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 19 at what point should one get health insurance
- 20 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 21 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 22 First visit to France in November
- 23 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 24 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 25 4 Months in Europe