We (me,my husband and our nephew, 20 y.o.) will be traveling around Spain for a week together May 7-14. We will meet in Barcelona for a few days, take a train to Seville and then head up to Madrid to finish the trip. We will arrive in Seville early afternoon on May 9 and leave early on the 12th. We wanted some suggestions as to which towns would be best to try to see outside of Seville. We do not have a car rented, so would be relying on train or bus. We tend not to prefer the pre-set tour groups, but if there is one that is outstanding, please share that as well.
We realize there is not enough time, and since this is our first visit, we consider it a "taste" of Spain, with hopes of returning sometime to explore further.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 3 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 4 Summer Travel order
- 5 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 6 Trip suggestion
- 7 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 8 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 9 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 10 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 11 Spain in July
- 12 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 Dijon in December!
- 16 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 17 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 18 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 19 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 20 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 21 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 22 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations