We (me,my husband and our nephew, 20 y.o.) will be traveling around Spain for a week together May 7-14. We will meet in Barcelona for a few days, take a train to Seville and then head up to Madrid to finish the trip. We will arrive in Seville early afternoon on May 9 and leave early on the 12th. We wanted some suggestions as to which towns would be best to try to see outside of Seville. We do not have a car rented, so would be relying on train or bus. We tend not to prefer the pre-set tour groups, but if there is one that is outstanding, please share that as well.
We realize there is not enough time, and since this is our first visit, we consider it a "taste" of Spain, with hopes of returning sometime to explore further.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cheap food in london
- 2 Eating Indian In London
- 3 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 Sundays in Puglia
- 7 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 8 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 9 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 10 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 11 K-Day
- 12 ATM at airport
- 13 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 Flat in London
- 16 Lay over time
- 17 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 Spain in December
- 25 Italy Honeymoon in September