We (me,my husband and our nephew, 20 y.o.) will be traveling around Spain for a week together May 7-14. We will meet in Barcelona for a few days, take a train to Seville and then head up to Madrid to finish the trip. We will arrive in Seville early afternoon on May 9 and leave early on the 12th. We wanted some suggestions as to which towns would be best to try to see outside of Seville. We do not have a car rented, so would be relying on train or bus. We tend not to prefer the pre-set tour groups, but if there is one that is outstanding, please share that as well.
We realize there is not enough time, and since this is our first visit, we consider it a "taste" of Spain, with hopes of returning sometime to explore further.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 2 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 3 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 4 retruning to US with souveniers
- 5 returning with souveniers from Europe
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 8 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 9 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 10 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 11 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 17 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 18 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 19 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 24 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 25 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area