We will be in Seefeld in May 2012. Can we do any day trips from Seefeld to any scenic / interesting places in Italy by public transport or in any other places close by? We are 2 adults and 2 children of 11 years and 9 years. We are not into hiking but like to go on the mountain excursions using the cable ways.
We will be doing Mittenwald & Innsbruck. Since we are there for 4 nights any suggestions are welcome.
Your suggestions and recommendations are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 2 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 3 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 4 Norway Itinerary
- 5 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 6 train or plane
- 7 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 8 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 9 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 12 Germany in December Trip Report
- 13 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 14 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 15 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 16 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 17 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 18 Planning a European Trip
- 19 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 20 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 21 Italy for Christmas Week
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016