We will be in Seefeld in May 2012. Can we do any day trips from Seefeld to any scenic / interesting places in Italy by public transport or in any other places close by? We are 2 adults and 2 children of 11 years and 9 years. We are not into hiking but like to go on the mountain excursions using the cable ways.
We will be doing Mittenwald & Innsbruck. Since we are there for 4 nights any suggestions are welcome.
Your suggestions and recommendations are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reports on trekking in Iceland
- 2 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 3 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 4 Thinking about the Fjords
- 5 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 6 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 7 Globus Iberian Tour
- 8 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 9 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 10 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 11 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 14 Poland to Austria In December
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 17 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 18 Tracking the Weather
- 19 Shorts in South of France?
- 20 2 weeks in the Balkans
- 21 Spain: train/rental car help
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 24 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 25 Alsace to Austria?