We will be in Seefeld in May 2012. Can we do any day trips from Seefeld to any scenic / interesting places in Italy by public transport or in any other places close by? We are 2 adults and 2 children of 11 years and 9 years. We are not into hiking but like to go on the mountain excursions using the cable ways.
We will be doing Mittenwald & Innsbruck. Since we are there for 4 nights any suggestions are welcome.
Your suggestions and recommendations are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 2 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 3 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 4 Munich
- 5 Prague hotels
- 6 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 7 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 8 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 9 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 10 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 11 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 12 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 13 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 14 First Time Solo Travel info
- 15 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 16 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 17 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 18 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 19 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 20 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 21 Europe in late January
- 22 Northern lights in December
- 23 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 24 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 25 English Countryside