We will be in Seefeld in May 2012. Can we do any day trips from Seefeld to any scenic / interesting places in Italy by public transport or in any other places close by? We are 2 adults and 2 children of 11 years and 9 years. We are not into hiking but like to go on the mountain excursions using the cable ways.
We will be doing Mittenwald & Innsbruck. Since we are there for 4 nights any suggestions are welcome.
Your suggestions and recommendations are welcome.
Day Trips from Seefeld, Austria into Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 2 What to wear
- 3 London neighborhood suggestions
- 4 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 5 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 6 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 7 Buying Masks in Venice
- 8 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 9 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 10 Mask Making in Venice
- 11 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 12 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 13 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 14 Fashion for larger man?
- 15 Eating in France-two new books
- 16 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 19 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 20 german rail ticket question
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 25 Madrid and London