We will be in Seefeld in May 2012. Can we do any day trips from Seefeld to any scenic / interesting places in Italy by public transport or in any other places close by? We are 2 adults and 2 children of 11 years and 9 years. We are not into hiking but like to go on the mountain excursions using the cable ways.
We will be doing Mittenwald & Innsbruck. Since we are there for 4 nights any suggestions are welcome.
Your suggestions and recommendations are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 2 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 3 short trip klon to koblenz
- 4 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 5 Rome Walking Guide
- 6 Barcelona Itinerary
- 7 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 8 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 9 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 10 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 11 Paris Visite pass
- 12 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 13 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 14 Cinque Terre
- 15 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 16 Barcelona sites: attire
- 17 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 18 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 19 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 Referendum in Greece
- 22 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 23 Girona to Torla-where to stay along the way
- 24 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 25 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia