We will be in Seefeld in May 2012. Can we do any day trips from Seefeld to any scenic / interesting places in Italy by public transport or in any other places close by? We are 2 adults and 2 children of 11 years and 9 years. We are not into hiking but like to go on the mountain excursions using the cable ways.
We will be doing Mittenwald & Innsbruck. Since we are there for 4 nights any suggestions are welcome.
Your suggestions and recommendations are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 7 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 10 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 11 Driving through Paris
- 12 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 13 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 14 San Sebastián
- 15 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 16 italy Cinque Terre
- 17 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 18 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 19 Can parking
- 20 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 21 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 22 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 23 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 24 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna