We will be in Seefeld in May 2012. Can we do any day trips from Seefeld to any scenic / interesting places in Italy by public transport or in any other places close by? We are 2 adults and 2 children of 11 years and 9 years. We are not into hiking but like to go on the mountain excursions using the cable ways.
We will be doing Mittenwald & Innsbruck. Since we are there for 4 nights any suggestions are welcome.
Your suggestions and recommendations are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 3 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 4 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 5 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 6 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 7 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 8 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 9 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 10 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 11 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 14 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 15 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 16 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 17 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 18 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 19 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 20 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 23 Maximizing Norway time
- 24 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 25 Sicily in 3 Weeks