We will be in Seefeld in May 2012. Can we do any day trips from Seefeld to any scenic / interesting places in Italy by public transport or in any other places close by? We are 2 adults and 2 children of 11 years and 9 years. We are not into hiking but like to go on the mountain excursions using the cable ways.
We will be doing Mittenwald & Innsbruck. Since we are there for 4 nights any suggestions are welcome.
Your suggestions and recommendations are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning Advice!
- 2 BNL ATMs
- 3 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 4 BNL machines in Italy
- 5 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 6 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 7 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 8 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 9 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 10 Portland, Maine GTG
- 11 Help with itinerary
- 12 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 13 Northern Italy with Kids?
- 14 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 15 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 16 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 17 England and Wales by public transport
- 18 Berlin restaurant recs
- 19 italy itinerary
- 20 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 21 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 22 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 23 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 24 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 25 20 free days of Europe