I intend on going to Southern France at the end of April this year. I was planning on staying in Marseille or close to it and taking a few day trips to Cannes, Aix-en-Provence and Nice. I was hoping that any of you who have travelled these areas would be able to suggest a place to stay in Marseille and Cannes as well as other possible day trips? Are there any places that I shouldn't miss? I will be going for under 2 weeks.
Thank you all,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 2 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 3 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 4 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 5 Amsterdam
- 6 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 7 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 8 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 9 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 12 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 13 8 Days in Spain
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 18 Scenic cruise advice
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 Italy Car Scam
- 21 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 22 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 24 God Save the Queen?
- 25 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)