I intend on going to Southern France at the end of April this year. I was planning on staying in Marseille or close to it and taking a few day trips to Cannes, Aix-en-Provence and Nice. I was hoping that any of you who have travelled these areas would be able to suggest a place to stay in Marseille and Cannes as well as other possible day trips? Are there any places that I shouldn't miss? I will be going for under 2 weeks.
Thank you all,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for the first time
- 2 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 3 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 4 20 free days of Europe
- 5 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 6 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 7 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 8 Our European adventures
- 9 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 10 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 11 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 12 Spain Trip Report
- 13 CDG international flight
- 14 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 15 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 16 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 17 Norfolk base
- 18 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 19 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 20 Gelato course in Rome?
- 21 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 22 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 23 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 24 5 Day itinerary
- 25 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!