I intend on going to Southern France at the end of April this year. I was planning on staying in Marseille or close to it and taking a few day trips to Cannes, Aix-en-Provence and Nice. I was hoping that any of you who have travelled these areas would be able to suggest a place to stay in Marseille and Cannes as well as other possible day trips? Are there any places that I shouldn't miss? I will be going for under 2 weeks.
Thank you all,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plan Italy trip
- 2 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 3 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 4 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 5 Train from Rome to Naples
- 6 http://glycematefacts.com/zetaclear/
- 7 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 8 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 9 Spain to Morocco
- 10 Sardinia, Italy
- 11 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 12 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 13 3 days in Beaune / Dijon...any tips/recos?
- 14 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 15 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 16 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 17 Lisbon to Porto by train
- 18 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 19 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 20 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 21 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 22 Lake Garda- Italy
- 23 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 24 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 25 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?