I intend on going to Southern France at the end of April this year. I was planning on staying in Marseille or close to it and taking a few day trips to Cannes, Aix-en-Provence and Nice. I was hoping that any of you who have travelled these areas would be able to suggest a place to stay in Marseille and Cannes as well as other possible day trips? Are there any places that I shouldn't miss? I will be going for under 2 weeks.
Thank you all,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best layover option
- 2 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 5 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 6 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 7 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 8 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 9 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 10 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 11 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Prem fares (again)
- 14 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 15 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 16 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 17 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 18 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 19 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 20 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 21 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 22 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 23 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 24 3 days solo in London
- 25 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK