I intend on going to Southern France at the end of April this year. I was planning on staying in Marseille or close to it and taking a few day trips to Cannes, Aix-en-Provence and Nice. I was hoping that any of you who have travelled these areas would be able to suggest a place to stay in Marseille and Cannes as well as other possible day trips? Are there any places that I shouldn't miss? I will be going for under 2 weeks.
Thank you all,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany family road trip help!
- 2 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 3 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 6 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 9 9 days in London
- 10 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 11 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 12 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 13 Lyon
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 Italian lakes
- 16 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 What do after Bernia Express?
- 19 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 20 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 21 France, UK and Ireland
- 22 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 23 French theater in Paris
- 24 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 25 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum