I intend on going to Southern France at the end of April this year. I was planning on staying in Marseille or close to it and taking a few day trips to Cannes, Aix-en-Provence and Nice. I was hoping that any of you who have travelled these areas would be able to suggest a place to stay in Marseille and Cannes as well as other possible day trips? Are there any places that I shouldn't miss? I will be going for under 2 weeks.
Thank you all,
Day trips from Marseille
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too many Trip Reports
- 2 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 5 Berlin from Rostock?
- 6 What to do in Klaipeda?
- 7 Heathrow to Paddington Trains
- 8 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 9 Is this the right way<>?
- 10 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 11 Art in Paris
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 14 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 15 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 16 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 17 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 18 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 19 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 20 Hotels that we found special
- 21 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 22 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 23 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 24 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 25 Great London Bars with a view