I intend on going to Southern France at the end of April this year. I was planning on staying in Marseille or close to it and taking a few day trips to Cannes, Aix-en-Provence and Nice. I was hoping that any of you who have travelled these areas would be able to suggest a place to stay in Marseille and Cannes as well as other possible day trips? Are there any places that I shouldn't miss? I will be going for under 2 weeks.
Thank you all,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 2 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 3 Best Sequence for Venice>Vernazza>Florence/Sorrento ?
- 4 Airfare from Los Angeles to London Heathrow on Air New Zealand
- 5 Ireland Itinerary: Too Much Driving?
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 8 Croatia in 7 days
- 9 RHK's Fall escape
- 10 Day trips from Marseilles
- 11 Need help in travel planning
- 12 London: Battle of the badges
- 13 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 14 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 15 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 16 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 17 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 18 Excess insurance
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 21 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 22 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 23 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 24 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 25 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain