I intend on going to Southern France at the end of April this year. I was planning on staying in Marseille or close to it and taking a few day trips to Cannes, Aix-en-Provence and Nice. I was hoping that any of you who have travelled these areas would be able to suggest a place to stay in Marseille and Cannes as well as other possible day trips? Are there any places that I shouldn't miss? I will be going for under 2 weeks.
Thank you all,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 2 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 3 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 6 restaurants in Marais district
- 7 France & Italy, May or June
- 8 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 9 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 10 Engadine Valley help
- 11 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 12 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 13 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 14 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece
- 16 Italy for Christmas Week
- 17 A Month stay in Southern France
- 18 Shoes in Scotland
- 19 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 20 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 21 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 24 Portugal with large family
- 25 Sicily