I intend on going to Southern France at the end of April this year. I was planning on staying in Marseille or close to it and taking a few day trips to Cannes, Aix-en-Provence and Nice. I was hoping that any of you who have travelled these areas would be able to suggest a place to stay in Marseille and Cannes as well as other possible day trips? Are there any places that I shouldn't miss? I will be going for under 2 weeks.
Thank you all,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 2 One champagne tour in Reims
- 3 EuropeanDestinations
- 4 Bruges for 1st time
- 5 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 6 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 7 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 8 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 9 Help, no email from Trenitalia with PNR number!
- 10 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 11 Private Guide for Rome tour ( by Van or limo)?
- 12 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 13 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 14 Paris Apartment Rental ? - reviews
- 15 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 16 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 17 visa
- 18 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 19 Staying over visa expiration.
- 20 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 21 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 22 Soriano nel Cimino - need some help please!
- 23 Italian rail travel
- 24 Portugal Transportation
- 25 Travelling from Frankfurt to Amsterdam train or fly?