we will be in Marbella for 10 days in July, '07. What day trips are the "must see" that anyone can recommend. We are just in the process of planning our trip with 3 couples going - renting a car would be difficult unless its a van.... any help is appreciated.
day trips from Marbella
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great restaurants in Italy
- 2 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 3 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 4 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 5 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 6 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 7 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 8 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 11 Germany for 3 weeks
- 12 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 13 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 14 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 15 WiFi on trains
- 16 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 17 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 18 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 19 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 20 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 21 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 22 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 23 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 24 Renting an apt.
- 25 A guide to Madrid