My husband and I will be arriving in Malaga from Barcelona for a 4 day stay before continuing on to Sevilla. While in Malaga, we've already decided on taking 2 day trips to Ronda and Granada. We'd like to add one other city, but are still undecided considering the short time frame...any suggestions?
Day trips from Malalaga
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 2 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 10 Ireland in a week
- 11 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 12 7 days in Andalucia
- 13 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 17 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 18 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 19 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 20 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 21 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 22 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 23 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??