Our trip to Italy is just around the corner...well close enough early June.
Looking for suggestions for day trips from Lucca via train or other public transport.
We spent a week in Vernazza (loved CT) two years ago and would like to expore other areas
DH and I enjoy hiking, exploring, good food.. not so excited about large cities. We plan to go to Florence for one trip. Any other suggestions for off the beaten path things to do/see?
Thanks in advance for any ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 free international phone calls
- 5 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 6 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 9 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 10 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 11 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 12 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 13 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 14 London 6 day itinerary
- 15 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 16 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 17 International drivers permit
- 18 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 19 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 20 France Study Abroad
- 21 Paris and Normandy
- 22 Sicily Beach Resort
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 25 Two days in Rome