Our trip to Italy is just around the corner...well close enough early June.
Looking for suggestions for day trips from Lucca via train or other public transport.
We spent a week in Vernazza (loved CT) two years ago and would like to expore other areas
DH and I enjoy hiking, exploring, good food.. not so excited about large cities. We plan to go to Florence for one trip. Any other suggestions for off the beaten path things to do/see?
Thanks in advance for any ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 2 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 3 Has anyone stayed at the Darlington Hyde Park?
- 4 Bremerhaven and environs
- 5 Edam, Volendam & Marken day trip?
- 6 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 7 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 8 Prague and Budapest
- 9 Scotland 5 day itinerary
- 10 itinerary planning apps
- 11 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 12 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 13 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 14 12-14 nights enough ?
- 15 Need help with my itinerary
- 16 Lucerne to Rome on Swiss pass
- 17 Dijon RAVE - My Home in Dijon
- 18 Mt. Etna wakes up
- 19 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 20 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 21 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 22 Tuscany Trip
- 23 Calling all Iceland mavens.
- 24 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 25 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April