Our trip to Italy is just around the corner...well close enough early June.
Looking for suggestions for day trips from Lucca via train or other public transport.
We spent a week in Vernazza (loved CT) two years ago and would like to expore other areas
DH and I enjoy hiking, exploring, good food.. not so excited about large cities. We plan to go to Florence for one trip. Any other suggestions for off the beaten path things to do/see?
Thanks in advance for any ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 2 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 3 Munich and....???
- 4 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 5 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 6 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 7 Road trip with our dog
- 8 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 9 italy Cinque Terre
- 10 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 13 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 14 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 17 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 21 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 22 Can parking
- 23 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 24 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 25 VAT refund transferring through CDG