Our trip to Italy is just around the corner...well close enough early June.
Looking for suggestions for day trips from Lucca via train or other public transport.
We spent a week in Vernazza (loved CT) two years ago and would like to expore other areas
DH and I enjoy hiking, exploring, good food.. not so excited about large cities. We plan to go to Florence for one trip. Any other suggestions for off the beaten path things to do/see?
Thanks in advance for any ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 2 NORTON password ReSet CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 4 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 5 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 6 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 7 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 10 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 11 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 12 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 13 Maximizing Norway time
- 14 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 15 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 16 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 17 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 18 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 19 Hiking in Switzerland
- 20 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 21 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 22 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 25 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon