Our trip to Italy is just around the corner...well close enough early June.
Looking for suggestions for day trips from Lucca via train or other public transport.
We spent a week in Vernazza (loved CT) two years ago and would like to expore other areas
DH and I enjoy hiking, exploring, good food.. not so excited about large cities. We plan to go to Florence for one trip. Any other suggestions for off the beaten path things to do/see?
Thanks in advance for any ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 4 London Hotels
- 5 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 6 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 7 Brugge hotel help
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 Denmark or Sweden?
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Old European currency
- 13 Europe itinerary questions
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 17 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 20 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 21 1 month in Europe
- 22 Paris hotels
- 23 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 24 10 days in Paris and......
- 25 Last minute (next week) London GTG?