Traveling to Lisbon over the holidays and staying for 6 days. Sintra is the obvious choice, but what other day trips from the city would be easy to take? We would prefer somewhere accessible by public transportation as that we are not planning to get a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 life to avoid extra troubles with the extent
- 2 Sundays in Puglia
- 3 K-Day
- 4 Greek Islands (small)
- 5 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 6 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 7 Spain in December
- 8 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 9 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 10 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 11 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 16 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Lay over time
- 19 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 20 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 23 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 24 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing