Thinking about going to Portugal this October.
Naturally I have checked out a bunch of books from the library and have started my research.
However, I would like Fodorite's suggestions of day-trips out of Lisbon -- by train.
We like historic places, art, parks and walks. Any special events in October might be of interest as well.
NOTE: This will be our 17th trip to Europe since I retired in 1999...we're pretty experienced with public transport and independent travel in general, and we love to walk...but never to Portugal. Flying out of PHL.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아이라이브카지노게임→写【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】写←슈퍼카지노
- 2 아비아카지노게임→勾【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】勾←슈퍼카지노아비아카지노게임
- 3 카지노배팅게임→心【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】心←슈퍼카지노카지노배팅게임
- 4 리스보아게임→图【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】图←슈퍼카지노리스보아게임
- 5 월드스타게임→试【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】试←슈퍼카지노월드스타게임
- 6 라이브룰렛게임→试【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】试←슈퍼카지노
- 7 해외카지노게임→些【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】些←슈퍼카지노
- 8 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 9 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 10 Germany family road trip help!
- 11 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 12 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 13 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 14 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 17 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 18 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 19 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 20 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 21 who is in amsterdam?
- 22 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 23 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 24 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 25 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice