I'm interested in some ideas for day-trips from Helsinki. I'll be there for four days next month in April. I'll also be spending two days in Tallin so that is the reason why I prefaced other than Tallin in my title.
Thanks in advnce.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 2 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 3 Amalfi Coast
- 4 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 5 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 6 3 nights in Madrid
- 7 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 8 Help me make this possible!
- 9 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 10 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 11 London Hotel - Different Request
- 12 IWM
- 13 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 14 alcazar question and seville advice
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 17 London in Winter Report
- 18 Iceland trip report!
- 19 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 20 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 21 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 22 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 23 Anniversary trip to France
- 24 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 25 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.