I'm interested in some ideas for day-trips from Helsinki. I'll be there for four days next month in April. I'll also be spending two days in Tallin so that is the reason why I prefaced other than Tallin in my title.
Thanks in advnce.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 barcelona
- 2 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 3 One night in Amsterdam?
- 4 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 5 Barcelona Itinerary
- 6 Rome Walking Guide
- 7 Switzeraland Iternary
- 8 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 9 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 10 Naples?
- 11 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 12 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 13 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 14 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 15 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 16 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 17 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?
- 18 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 19 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 20 Avignon: hotel l'europe or cloitre st louis and gordes
- 21 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 22 Travel in England and Scotland
- 23 10 days in spain
- 24 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 25 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra