We'd like to stay in Florence 5 days and do day trips to Sienna, San Gimignano, Chianti, etc.
Is there a good, reliable local small group tour company that I can book in advance?
I looked at Walkabout tours online - https://www.walkaboutflorence.com/ and they seem good.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Countryside
- 2 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 3 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 4 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 5 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 6 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 7 Naples, Italy
- 8 Ireland travel passport question
- 9 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 10 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 11 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 12 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 13 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 14 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 15 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 16 Hotel in Vienna
- 17 Engadine Valley help
- 18 Where to buy Saffron?
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 20 Tuscany 6 nights
- 21 France & Italy, May or June
- 22 Planning a European Trip
- 23 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 24 1st time in ZURICH
- 25 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis