We'd like to stay in Florence 5 days and do day trips to Sienna, San Gimignano, Chianti, etc.
Is there a good, reliable local small group tour company that I can book in advance?
I looked at Walkabout tours online - https://www.walkaboutflorence.com/ and they seem good.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 외국카지노〃場＼┗ SSK68.COM ┛＼場〃외국카지노
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 Ronda Wine/biking
- 4 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Italy bus or train
- 9 Ireland itinerary help please
- 10 May get together in Paris
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 13 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 14 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 15 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 16 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 17 Canal du Midi
- 18 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 19 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 20 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Perugia
- 23 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 24 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 25 Praiano