I am studying abroad in Firenze, Italy and only have about a month left. I haven't been many places in Italy besides Lucca, Viareggio, and Cinque Terre because of all of the traveling to other countries that I have been doing. I want to do a few day trips within Italy but have been told many different things about places to go. Any suggestions of where to go in Italy for a day trip? I don't want to stay the night and would prefer being able to take the train as I do not have a car here. I love the small hilltowns and such in Tuscany so any recommendations of which ones would be worth seeing would be good as well!
Day trips from Firenze
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland
- 2 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 3 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 4 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 5 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 6 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 7 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 8 England and Scotland
- 9 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 10 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 11 Athens/Istanbul March
- 12 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 15 Dublin to Armagh?
- 16 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 17 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 18 Gite and/or agritourism
- 19 Apartment for family trip to London
- 20 Prebook B&Bs
- 21 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 22 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 20 days in Germany
- 25 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?