I am studying abroad in Firenze, Italy and only have about a month left. I haven't been many places in Italy besides Lucca, Viareggio, and Cinque Terre because of all of the traveling to other countries that I have been doing. I want to do a few day trips within Italy but have been told many different things about places to go. Any suggestions of where to go in Italy for a day trip? I don't want to stay the night and would prefer being able to take the train as I do not have a car here. I love the small hilltowns and such in Tuscany so any recommendations of which ones would be worth seeing would be good as well!
Day trips from Firenze
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Heli Tour
- 5 What are the best places to see in England
- 6 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 7 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 8 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 9 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 10 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 11 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Estonia Amber
- 15 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 16 Tight Planning?
- 17 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 18 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 19 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 20 Travel with Teens
- 21 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 22 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 23 One week in Venice - trips
- 24 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 25 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions