I am studying abroad in Firenze, Italy and only have about a month left. I haven't been many places in Italy besides Lucca, Viareggio, and Cinque Terre because of all of the traveling to other countries that I have been doing. I want to do a few day trips within Italy but have been told many different things about places to go. Any suggestions of where to go in Italy for a day trip? I don't want to stay the night and would prefer being able to take the train as I do not have a car here. I love the small hilltowns and such in Tuscany so any recommendations of which ones would be worth seeing would be good as well!
Day trips from Firenze
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 2 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 3 nearby cities to london
- 4 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 5 London hotel
- 6 Prague - Tram #22
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 10 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 13 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 14 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Where to stay in Rome
- 17 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 22 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 Sicily Suggetions
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions