I am studying abroad in Firenze, Italy and only have about a month left. I haven't been many places in Italy besides Lucca, Viareggio, and Cinque Terre because of all of the traveling to other countries that I have been doing. I want to do a few day trips within Italy but have been told many different things about places to go. Any suggestions of where to go in Italy for a day trip? I don't want to stay the night and would prefer being able to take the train as I do not have a car here. I love the small hilltowns and such in Tuscany so any recommendations of which ones would be worth seeing would be good as well!
Day trips from Firenze
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 2 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Arc de Triumph Question
- 7 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 8 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 9 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 10 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 11 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 12 London 2nd time around
- 13 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 14 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 15 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 16 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 19 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 20 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 21 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 22 Rovinj, Croatia
- 23 Paris November 2014
- 24 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 25 Traveling in France by train