Another question about our Edinburgh trip. We want to visit St. Andrews and the Fife fishing villages one day and Stirling Castle, Linlithgow Palace the Wallace Monument the next. What I can't decide is whether to rent a car or take a conducted tour, Rabbies most likely. Their St. Andrews tour covers the places we want to see, but the other tour includes Stirling and Loch Lomond, but not the other sites. Can someone tell me about Loch Lomond? Maybe we'd do St. Andrews with Rabbies and the other on our own, what do you suggest?
Day trips from Edinburgh - car or coach?
- 1 Ferry from Spain to Morocco.
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 Trenitalia
- 4 Connection in Newark EWR
- 5 What is the best food in France?
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 8 Beauty Products in France?!
- 9 I Need To Vent!
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 12 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 13 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 14 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 15 San Remo Italy to Paris
- 16 Charles de Gaulle to Paris Bercy train station and Sim card
- 17 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 18 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 19 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 20 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 21 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 22 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 23 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 24 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 25 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide