Just after some advice on Croatia. My husband and I (both 25) are travelling there next year (end of July to beginning of August) for 8 nights. I wanted to maybe do 4 nights in Hvar and 4 nights in Dubrovnik. Is that a good amount of time to split between the two places?
Also just wondering what day trips are good from Dubrovnik? I've looked at Mostar, Montenegro, Lokrum, Peljjasic Penninsula, Korcula Island and National Park Mljet (I know that's heaps) and I'm finding it hard to narrow it down. We like experiencing all different things on holidays so that includes site seeing, cultural experiences, islands, beach, nature, etc. Not fussed on what we do, just want it to be a great experience.
Should I do less nights in Hvar to squeeze in an extra day trip in Dubrovnik?
Thanks in advance, any help is much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 2 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 3 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 4 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 7 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 8 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 9 Iceland rental camper company
- 10 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 11 southeast sicily town as home base
- 12 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 13 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 14 Chania
- 15 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 16 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 17 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 18 Spanish food - not that special?
- 19 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 20 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 23 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Booking Irish Rail ticket