Just after some advice on Croatia. My husband and I (both 25) are travelling there next year (end of July to beginning of August) for 8 nights. I wanted to maybe do 4 nights in Hvar and 4 nights in Dubrovnik. Is that a good amount of time to split between the two places?
Also just wondering what day trips are good from Dubrovnik? I've looked at Mostar, Montenegro, Lokrum, Peljjasic Penninsula, Korcula Island and National Park Mljet (I know that's heaps) and I'm finding it hard to narrow it down. We like experiencing all different things on holidays so that includes site seeing, cultural experiences, islands, beach, nature, etc. Not fussed on what we do, just want it to be a great experience.
Should I do less nights in Hvar to squeeze in an extra day trip in Dubrovnik?
Thanks in advance, any help is much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 3 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 6 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 Day trips around Vienna
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 13 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 14 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 15 Praiano hotel question
- 16 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 17 First time in Bulgaria
- 18 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 19 Killarney
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Rouen Tour Companies
- 22 Madrid/Lisbon
- 23 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 Rome-Itinerary