Just after some advice on Croatia. My husband and I (both 25) are travelling there next year (end of July to beginning of August) for 8 nights. I wanted to maybe do 4 nights in Hvar and 4 nights in Dubrovnik. Is that a good amount of time to split between the two places?
Also just wondering what day trips are good from Dubrovnik? I've looked at Mostar, Montenegro, Lokrum, Peljjasic Penninsula, Korcula Island and National Park Mljet (I know that's heaps) and I'm finding it hard to narrow it down. We like experiencing all different things on holidays so that includes site seeing, cultural experiences, islands, beach, nature, etc. Not fussed on what we do, just want it to be a great experience.
Should I do less nights in Hvar to squeeze in an extra day trip in Dubrovnik?
Thanks in advance, any help is much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London is it worth it?
- 2 Montserrat Express
- 3 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 Places to stop/stay?
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 11 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 12 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 13 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 14 ATM help
- 15 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 16 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 17 Visit to Sardinia
- 18 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 19 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 20 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 21 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 22 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 23 Help me make this possible!
- 24 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 25 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England