Just after some advice on Croatia. My husband and I (both 25) are travelling there next year (end of July to beginning of August) for 8 nights. I wanted to maybe do 4 nights in Hvar and 4 nights in Dubrovnik. Is that a good amount of time to split between the two places?
Also just wondering what day trips are good from Dubrovnik? I've looked at Mostar, Montenegro, Lokrum, Peljjasic Penninsula, Korcula Island and National Park Mljet (I know that's heaps) and I'm finding it hard to narrow it down. We like experiencing all different things on holidays so that includes site seeing, cultural experiences, islands, beach, nature, etc. Not fussed on what we do, just want it to be a great experience.
Should I do less nights in Hvar to squeeze in an extra day trip in Dubrovnik?
Thanks in advance, any help is much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 2 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 3 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 4 Swiss Travel Pass
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 7 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 8 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 9 We're here!
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 12 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 13 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 14 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 15 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 16 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 17 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 18 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 19 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 20 Train help for Prague
- 21 driving from prague to salzburg
- 22 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Germany train help!
- 25 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!