Just after some advice on Croatia. My husband and I (both 25) are travelling there next year (end of July to beginning of August) for 8 nights. I wanted to maybe do 4 nights in Hvar and 4 nights in Dubrovnik. Is that a good amount of time to split between the two places?
Also just wondering what day trips are good from Dubrovnik? I've looked at Mostar, Montenegro, Lokrum, Peljjasic Penninsula, Korcula Island and National Park Mljet (I know that's heaps) and I'm finding it hard to narrow it down. We like experiencing all different things on holidays so that includes site seeing, cultural experiences, islands, beach, nature, etc. Not fussed on what we do, just want it to be a great experience.
Should I do less nights in Hvar to squeeze in an extra day trip in Dubrovnik?
Thanks in advance, any help is much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 outlook Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 outlook Tec*h care
- 2 Russia in two weeks in December
- 3 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 4 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 5 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 Norway Honeymoon
- 8 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 9 Schengen Rule
- 10 Quizz !
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 15 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 16 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 17 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 18 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 19 9 Days in Spain
- 20 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 21 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 22 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 23 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 24 Our future trip to Greece
- 25 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?