We will come from Venice to one of the Cinque Terre villages (or a nearby town) for 4 nights.
We wish to see Portofino on our trip to this area.
Portovenere also looks lovely, but cannot be in the same day trip to Portofino.
Which other places would you recommend to visit in a day trip to Portofino?
Pisa and Lucca are less interesting us.
We enjoy picturesque areas (as the 5 villages and Portofino), and nature.
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 하는일 kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017"
- 2 Clean up spam
- 3 Car rental help in Sicily
- 4 Small towns not too near Paris
- 5 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 6 Help with basic itinerary
- 7 Ljubljana to Zagreb and Split to Dubrovnik Buses
- 8 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 9 Help: Nafplion to Hydra which ferry port
- 10 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 11 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 12 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 13 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 14 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 15 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 16 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 17 Ron Hoffberg, Prague Guide
- 18 Valencia, Spain
- 19 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 20 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 21 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 22 credit and debit cards
- 23 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 24 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 25 Positano Surprise