We will come from Venice to one of the Cinque Terre villages (or a nearby town) for 4 nights.
We wish to see Portofino on our trip to this area.
Portovenere also looks lovely, but cannot be in the same day trip to Portofino.
Which other places would you recommend to visit in a day trip to Portofino?
Pisa and Lucca are less interesting us.
We enjoy picturesque areas (as the 5 villages and Portofino), and nature.
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외카지노게임→了【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】了←슈퍼카지노해외카지노게임
- 2 라이브바둑이게임→冷【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】冷←슈퍼카지노라이브바둑이게임
- 3 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 4 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 5 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 7 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 8 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 9 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 10 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 11 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 12 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 13 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 14 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 15 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 16 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 17 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 18 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 21 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 22 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 23 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 24 "Never Mind"
- 25 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?