We will come from Venice to one of the Cinque Terre villages (or a nearby town) for 4 nights.
We wish to see Portofino on our trip to this area.
Portovenere also looks lovely, but cannot be in the same day trip to Portofino.
Which other places would you recommend to visit in a day trip to Portofino?
Pisa and Lucca are less interesting us.
We enjoy picturesque areas (as the 5 villages and Portofino), and nature.
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 0nline : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 3 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 4 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 5 Villa in Italy
- 6 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 7 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 8 Paris advice with kids
- 9 International drivers permit
- 10 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 11 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 12 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 13 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 14 Paris travel help
- 15 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 16 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 19 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 20 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 One night in the Dolomites
- 23 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 24 Airport Transit Visa
- 25 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris