We will come from Venice to one of the Cinque Terre villages (or a nearby town) for 4 nights.
We wish to see Portofino on our trip to this area.
Portovenere also looks lovely, but cannot be in the same day trip to Portofino.
Which other places would you recommend to visit in a day trip to Portofino?
Pisa and Lucca are less interesting us.
We enjoy picturesque areas (as the 5 villages and Portofino), and nature.
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 2 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 3 italy Cinque Terre
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 San Sebastián
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 8 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 9 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 10 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 11 Can parking
- 12 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 13 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 14 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 15 Driving through Paris
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 18 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 19 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 21 Zurich to Milan trip
- 22 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 23 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 24 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 25 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice