I will be staying with a friend for four nights in Catania after spending three nights in Taormina and was wondering if anyone could recommend any day trips from there? We'll probably get to Etna on the first half of our trip and are looking for other options. We're both in our early twenties and are also looking for any recommendations for things to do in Catania!! Thanks for any help.
Day Trips from Catania
- 1 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 2 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 3 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 4 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 5 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 6 Best area to stay in Rome
- 7 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 8 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 9 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 10 Am I too fat too travel?
- 11 Crete in April
- 12 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 13 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 14 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 15 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 16 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 17 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 18 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 19 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 20 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)
- 21 Paris Ticket t+
- 22 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 23 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 24 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 25 river cruise choice