Will be in Côte-d'Azur for a week in June & wanted to find out the best day trips that one can take in the region with Cannes as my base.
My list so far includes
2) Les Iles De Lerins
3) Cagnes Sur Mer
6) La Turbie
Any other place that is a must see in the Riviera?
Also need to know how to go to Tourette-sur-Loup and Le Turbie from Cannes. Tried the SNCF site, but couldn't find any train connections for these places, either from Cannes or Nice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Major quake in central Itay
- 2 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 3 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 4 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 5 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 6 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 Beaches in Southern France
- 9 3 days to spend in europe
- 10 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 11 Guides - Matera
- 12 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 13 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 16 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 17 Europe Sim card help
- 18 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 19 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 20 Local markets in Italy
- 21 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 22 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 23 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 24 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 25 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details