Will be in Côte-d'Azur for a week in June & wanted to find out the best day trips that one can take in the region with Cannes as my base.
My list so far includes
2) Les Iles De Lerins
3) Cagnes Sur Mer
6) La Turbie
Any other place that is a must see in the Riviera?
Also need to know how to go to Tourette-sur-Loup and Le Turbie from Cannes. Tried the SNCF site, but couldn't find any train connections for these places, either from Cannes or Nice.
Day trips from Cannes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 5 Observations About Paris
- 5 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 8 Is my plan ok
- 9 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 10 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 11 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 14 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 19 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 20 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 21 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 22 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 23 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Museums in Berlin