Will be in Côte-d'Azur for a week in June & wanted to find out the best day trips that one can take in the region with Cannes as my base.
My list so far includes
2) Les Iles De Lerins
3) Cagnes Sur Mer
6) La Turbie
Any other place that is a must see in the Riviera?
Also need to know how to go to Tourette-sur-Loup and Le Turbie from Cannes. Tried the SNCF site, but couldn't find any train connections for these places, either from Cannes or Nice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 2 신천지 ▶ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 4 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 5 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 6 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 7 London is it worth it?
- 8 Montserrat Express
- 9 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 10 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 11 International drivers permit
- 12 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 13 Places to stop/stay?
- 14 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 15 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 16 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 17 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 18 ATM help
- 19 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 20 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 21 Visit to Sardinia
- 22 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 23 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 24 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 25 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?