Will be in Côte-d'Azur for a week in June & wanted to find out the best day trips that one can take in the region with Cannes as my base.
My list so far includes
2) Les Iles De Lerins
3) Cagnes Sur Mer
6) La Turbie
Any other place that is a must see in the Riviera?
Also need to know how to go to Tourette-sur-Loup and Le Turbie from Cannes. Tried the SNCF site, but couldn't find any train connections for these places, either from Cannes or Nice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Highlands
- 2 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 3 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 4 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 5 December in Deutschland
- 6 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 7 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 8 Best Italian beach with teens
- 9 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 10 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 11 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 12 A month in Siena, Italy
- 13 Where to stop along the way
- 14 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 15 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 16 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 17 Dublin transportation help
- 18 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 19 Relaxing destinations?
- 20 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 21 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 22 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 23 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 24 Bandol port of call
- 25 Staying in Vienna and Prague