Will be in Côte-d'Azur for a week in June & wanted to find out the best day trips that one can take in the region with Cannes as my base.
My list so far includes
2) Les Iles De Lerins
3) Cagnes Sur Mer
6) La Turbie
Any other place that is a must see in the Riviera?
Also need to know how to go to Tourette-sur-Loup and Le Turbie from Cannes. Tried the SNCF site, but couldn't find any train connections for these places, either from Cannes or Nice.
Day trips from Cannes
- 1 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 2 best airport to fly out of Paris back to Toronto
- 3 Advent Season
- 4 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 5 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 6 Trip to Europe for family of 4
- 7 Overlord Tour Payment Method Not Secure
- 8 Itinerary Questions
- 9 Amsterdam to Paris Best Route
- 10 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 11 Chip & Pin Only
- 12 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 13 Lucerne to Lausanne Itinerary
- 14 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 15 Lake Como and Santorini
- 16 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 17 Car rental for 7, should we get one or two vehicles?
- 18 Greece and Spain?- Daughter's HS grad gift
- 19 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 20 Norway in fall?
- 21 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas
- 22 Late night Mayfair
- 23 Paris Photo from Bing Today
- 24 Is Europcar ok if I have no other choice?
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.