Will be in Côte-d'Azur for a week in June & wanted to find out the best day trips that one can take in the region with Cannes as my base.
My list so far includes
2) Les Iles De Lerins
3) Cagnes Sur Mer
6) La Turbie
Any other place that is a must see in the Riviera?
Also need to know how to go to Tourette-sur-Loup and Le Turbie from Cannes. Tried the SNCF site, but couldn't find any train connections for these places, either from Cannes or Nice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 2 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 3 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 4 Private Guide in Lyon
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 8 Salzburg itinerary review
- 9 Paris in November
- 10 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 11 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 12 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 13 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 16 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 17 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 20 Bath/Cotswolds
- 21 Thinking about the Fjords
- 22 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?