Will be in Côte-d'Azur for a week in June & wanted to find out the best day trips that one can take in the region with Cannes as my base.
My list so far includes
2) Les Iles De Lerins
3) Cagnes Sur Mer
6) La Turbie
Any other place that is a must see in the Riviera?
Also need to know how to go to Tourette-sur-Loup and Le Turbie from Cannes. Tried the SNCF site, but couldn't find any train connections for these places, either from Cannes or Nice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ~UK**+27737016174~herbalist healers in*Polokwane,Europe,USA,Russia
- 2 USA**+27737016174`Herbalist healers in Europe,England,London
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 5 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 6 Venice
- 7 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 8 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 11 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 12 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 13 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 14 Porto and vicinity
- 15 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 16 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 17 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 18 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 19 Norway fjord
- 20 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 21 7 days in Greece
- 22 Italy
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 25 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel