Will be in Côte-d'Azur for a week in June & wanted to find out the best day trips that one can take in the region with Cannes as my base.
My list so far includes
2) Les Iles De Lerins
3) Cagnes Sur Mer
6) La Turbie
Any other place that is a must see in the Riviera?
Also need to know how to go to Tourette-sur-Loup and Le Turbie from Cannes. Tried the SNCF site, but couldn't find any train connections for these places, either from Cannes or Nice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 2 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 3 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 4 Favorite tapas bars in Barcelona
- 5 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 6 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 7 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 8 Lake Maggiore
- 9 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 10 Norway Fjords
- 11 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 12 Tweesters+ tour of Catalonia and Languedoc-Roussillon
- 13 Bootcut jeans
- 14 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 15 Day trip suggestion from London
- 16 UK train question
- 17 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 18 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 19 Car rental insurance woes
- 20 Advance purchase tickets for Seville??
- 21 Umbria and Piedmont
- 22 I need a practice room! (piano)
- 23 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 24 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 25 Train/rental car questions Milan-Bolzano