Will be in Côte-d'Azur for a week in June & wanted to find out the best day trips that one can take in the region with Cannes as my base.
My list so far includes
2) Les Iles De Lerins
3) Cagnes Sur Mer
6) La Turbie
Any other place that is a must see in the Riviera?
Also need to know how to go to Tourette-sur-Loup and Le Turbie from Cannes. Tried the SNCF site, but couldn't find any train connections for these places, either from Cannes or Nice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 2 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 3 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 4 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 5 House/villa in Italy or France
- 6 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 7 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 8 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 9 Shipping Packages
- 10 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 11 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 12 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 13 Eid al-Adha holiday in Turkey
- 14 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 15 What cloths to take on a Mediterranean cruise
- 16 Best location to stay in Seville
- 17 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 18 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 19 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 20 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 21 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 22 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 23 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 24 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 25 Barcelona - senior discounts?