Will be in Côte-d'Azur for a week in June & wanted to find out the best day trips that one can take in the region with Cannes as my base.
My list so far includes
2) Les Iles De Lerins
3) Cagnes Sur Mer
6) La Turbie
Any other place that is a must see in the Riviera?
Also need to know how to go to Tourette-sur-Loup and Le Turbie from Cannes. Tried the SNCF site, but couldn't find any train connections for these places, either from Cannes or Nice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental in Paris
- 2 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 3 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 4 A new travel app for Poland
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 France to stop making foie grois
- 7 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 8 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 9 Naples or Genoa
- 10 Manchester on derby weekend
- 11 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 12 December in Slovenia
- 13 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 14 Road Maps of Ireland
- 15 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 16 Itinerary help please!
- 17 Dover queues
- 18 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 19 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 20 Greece Itinerary
- 21 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 22 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 23 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Puglia