Will be in Côte-d'Azur for a week in June & wanted to find out the best day trips that one can take in the region with Cannes as my base.
My list so far includes
2) Les Iles De Lerins
3) Cagnes Sur Mer
6) La Turbie
Any other place that is a must see in the Riviera?
Also need to know how to go to Tourette-sur-Loup and Le Turbie from Cannes. Tried the SNCF site, but couldn't find any train connections for these places, either from Cannes or Nice.
Day trips from Cannes
- 1 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 2 Changing of the Guard
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 5 WWI Battlefield Tours
- 6 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 7 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 8 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 9 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 10 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 11 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 12 London Evening Activity
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 15 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 16 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 17 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 18 Germany and Italy
- 19 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 20 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 21 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 22 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 23 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 24 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 25 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?