Will be in Côte-d'Azur for a week in June & wanted to find out the best day trips that one can take in the region with Cannes as my base.
My list so far includes
2) Les Iles De Lerins
3) Cagnes Sur Mer
6) La Turbie
Any other place that is a must see in the Riviera?
Also need to know how to go to Tourette-sur-Loup and Le Turbie from Cannes. Tried the SNCF site, but couldn't find any train connections for these places, either from Cannes or Nice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro 2016
- 2 Charles Degaulle question
- 3 Amsterdam Hotel
- 4 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 5 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 6 FCO connection time
- 7 Paris gtg in October?
- 8 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 11 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 12 Dolomites October 14-18
- 13 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 14 Switzerland itinerary help
- 15 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 16 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 17 Norway Itinerary
- 18 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 19 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 20 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 21 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 22 Pompeii luggage storage
- 23 Departure Tax in UK
- 24 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 25 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?