Will be in Côte-d'Azur for a week in June & wanted to find out the best day trips that one can take in the region with Cannes as my base.
My list so far includes
2) Les Iles De Lerins
3) Cagnes Sur Mer
6) La Turbie
Any other place that is a must see in the Riviera?
Also need to know how to go to Tourette-sur-Loup and Le Turbie from Cannes. Tried the SNCF site, but couldn't find any train connections for these places, either from Cannes or Nice.
Day trips from Cannes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Masks in Venice
- 2 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 3 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 4 Mask Making in Venice
- 5 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 8 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 9 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 10 Fashion for larger man?
- 11 Eating in France-two new books
- 12 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 13 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 18 german rail ticket question
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 21 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 22 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 1 week in Croatia