We will be in Budapest end of March-beginning of April. Any suggestions for day trips to other towns/citites? Prabably iffy weather at that time: may not be great for long strolls in the forest/countryside!
Day trips from Budapest?
- 1 Istanbul Hotels
- 2 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 3 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 4 Backpacking through Europe
- 5 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 6 Connection in Newark EWR
- 7 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 8 Help with itinerary going north from Dublin in early Sept.
- 9 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 10 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 11 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 12 York Food and Drink Festival
- 13 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 14 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 15 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 16 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 19 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 20 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 21 Paris Recommendations
- 22 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 23 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 24 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 25 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary