My family is planning to visit Budapest again the coming January, and we will stay here for 7-9 nights.
Do you have any good places that worth to visit for a day trip ?
Will the weather be too cold at that time that hinder our day-trip ?
Hope to hear your suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 2 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 3 Lay over time
- 4 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 7 Greek Islands (small)
- 8 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 9 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 10 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 Sundays in Puglia
- 13 K-Day
- 14 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 15 Spain in December
- 16 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 17 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 18 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 19 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 20 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 21 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 22 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 23 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 24 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 25 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP