My family is planning to visit Budapest again the coming January, and we will stay here for 7-9 nights.
Do you have any good places that worth to visit for a day trip ?
Will the weather be too cold at that time that hinder our day-trip ?
Hope to hear your suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 Days in Spain
- 2 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 3 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 4 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 5 8 Days in Spain
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 8 Paris to Italy
- 9 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 15 Amsterdam
- 16 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 17 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 18 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 19 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 22 Scenic cruise advice
- 23 Barcelona alternative
- 24 Italy Car Scam
- 25 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini