My family is planning to visit Budapest again the coming January, and we will stay here for 7-9 nights.
Do you have any good places that worth to visit for a day trip ?
Will the weather be too cold at that time that hinder our day-trip ?
Hope to hear your suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 2 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 3 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 5 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 6 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 7 What one thing in Paris?
- 8 Holiday in Austria
- 9 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 10 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 11 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 12 Rue des Rosiers
- 13 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 16 First Trip to Europe!
- 17 Switzerland in mid-April
- 18 sfo to europe
- 19 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 20 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 21 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 Car rental leaving Rome
- 25 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!