We will be in Brussels for one week in mid June for a business conference. We have two free days before the conference and are interested in doing day trips those days. We have been to Brussels and Brugges several times before, so are looking for something different. We will have a car and will return to Brussel for the night.
We are two adults, interested in castles, windmills, gardens, mountains, rugged coastline (not beaches for swimming), outdoor scenery, shopping. We are especially interested in photography.
We are considering Kinderdijk in the Netherlands to see the windmills or Maastricht. We like small villages and do not care for big cities. Also thinking about somewhere in northern France or Germany that is in driving distance for one day.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 체험 머니 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 4 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 5 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 6 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 9 Berlin to ?
- 10 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 tickets for Wimbledon
- 15 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 16 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 17 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 18 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 19 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 20 Italy in January?
- 21 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 Renting a car in Greece
- 24 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 25 Piedmont question