We will be in Brussels for one week in mid June for a business conference. We have two free days before the conference and are interested in doing day trips those days. We have been to Brussels and Brugges several times before, so are looking for something different. We will have a car and will return to Brussel for the night.
We are two adults, interested in castles, windmills, gardens, mountains, rugged coastline (not beaches for swimming), outdoor scenery, shopping. We are especially interested in photography.
We are considering Kinderdijk in the Netherlands to see the windmills or Maastricht. We like small villages and do not care for big cities. Also thinking about somewhere in northern France or Germany that is in driving distance for one day.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안카지노世☛☝《 T Y W 8 3.COM 》☟☚世아시안카지노
- 2 Blej online patentë shoferi shqiptar (email@example.com)
- 3 train connections in the UK
- 4 air conditioning
- 5 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 6 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 7 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 8 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 9 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 10 Cycling in France- North to South
- 11 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 12 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 13 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 14 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 15 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 16 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 17 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 18 Tour Planning--Now or later?
- 19 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 20 Hotel Aiguablava or Parador AB Spain ?
- 21 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 22 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 23 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 24 Barcelona Itinerary
- 25 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?