I will be in Bratislava for 3 days in October. Are there any recomended day trips anyone might have from Bratislava by bus or train? Any day trip going to a small village, town, historical sights etc... would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 2 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 3 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 4 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 5 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 6 House Hunting in France
- 7 If you had to choose one......
- 8 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 9 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 10 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Portugal with large family
- 15 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 16 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 17 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 18 Croatia
- 19 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 20 Croatia trip Planning
- 21 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 24 Driving in Italy?
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas