I will be in Bratislava for 3 days in October. Are there any recomended day trips anyone might have from Bratislava by bus or train? Any day trip going to a small village, town, historical sights etc... would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 2 May get together in Paris
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 5 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 6 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 7 Day trips from Florence
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 12 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 13 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 14 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 15 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 16 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 17 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 18 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 19 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 20 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 Rouen Tour Companies
- 23 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 24 Andalucia itinerary help
- 25 St Denis Cathedral