I will be in Bratislava for 3 days in October. Are there any recomended day trips anyone might have from Bratislava by bus or train? Any day trip going to a small village, town, historical sights etc... would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 2 Train travel
- 3 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 4 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 5 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 6 B&Bs in Ireland
- 7 travel fan 220v?
- 8 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 9 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 10 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 11 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 12 Guide in Russia
- 13 WWI Battlefields
- 14 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 15 Visiting Zurich
- 16 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 17 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 Switzerland
- 20 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 21 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 22 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 23 Zadar or Sibenik
- 24 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback