Hi to all!
I am thinking about using Bologna as a base for some day trips: Verona, Ravenna, may be Modena.
Are those cities suitable for one day visits?
Any suggestion will be appreciated. We are selecting Bologna as a base because the city is a big train hub, and length of travel to other cities seem good for one day visits.
Thanks to all inadvance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 3 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 4 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 16 days in France and Italy
- 7 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 8 TIM in FCO - update
- 9 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 10 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 12 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 13 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 14 Madrid food advice needed
- 15 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 16 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 17 Iceland trip report!
- 18 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 19 Paris for children
- 20 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 21 Naples + Walking Tour
- 22 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 23 Need hotel in Athens
- 24 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 25 Avoid Europcar!
Hi to all!