Hi to all!
I am thinking about using Bologna as a base for some day trips: Verona, Ravenna, may be Modena.
Are those cities suitable for one day visits?
Any suggestion will be appreciated. We are selecting Bologna as a base because the city is a big train hub, and length of travel to other cities seem good for one day visits.
Thanks to all inadvance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 2 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 3 SURPRISE TRIP
- 4 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 5 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 6 Paris in August
- 7 13 nights in switzerland
- 8 Europe for Beginners
- 9 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 10 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 11 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 12 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 13 Use of Train Tickets
- 14 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 15 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 16 Short time in Vienna
- 17 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 20 Iceland in January/February
- 21 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 22 Valencia Spain
- 23 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 24 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 25 Update on Bob the Navigator
Hi to all!